MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 186

My EA stop working when change timeframe on chart Not happen on FBS happen on Exness Why
  Error Get SL = 0  (1)
i want to create flexible stoploss range by confirmation of candlestick, but my code still error . Here is my code : int GetSLPip() { int pips = 0 ; double p = 0 ; double delta= 50 ; for ( int i= 0 ; i<=delta; i++) { // Counting Pips for SL Value double HighSL = MathAbs (High[ 1
Hello I am trying to calculate Risk based lot size for XAUUSD but its giving me wrong value , and couldnt figure out what i am doing wrong here is my code : extern double RiskPerTrade = 2 ; extern int StopLoss = 5000 ; //SL points double CalculateLot ( double StopLoss_) { double
Anyone know where I can find the source code to moving average ? I want to see how the "applied to" section is coded, especially the weighted close, and the typical price.
I'd like to report some legitimate bugs in MT4/MQL4 but the service desk has closed down because, from what I gather, they were being flooded with requests which were actually amateur programming questions and errors which should have first been searched, and if necessary, posted in the forums. I...
//TRAILING BUYS for ( int P= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; P>= 0 ; P--) if ( OrderSelect (P,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)&&OrderType()==OP_BUY&&OrderStopLoss()<OrderOpenPrice()&&(OrderOpenPrice()+Ask)>MaxSL) {
Hello, OnCalculate only produce open/high/low/close. How can I use use other prices types? Like original MT4 indicators. I nead a clue, or reference to an existing indicator in codebase which I can get idea from it Thanks int OnCalculate ( const int rates_total, const int
Hello, I would like to add the option for getting the GMT-Time via WebRequest. On my VPS the MT4-inbuilt GMT-option does not work correctly. I have some code, but would ask for some help. The code give me a result with no information about the GMT. What should I change? I cannot get my head around
I follow this guide to create classes loaded like usual variables, ie "my_class class1(Param1, Param2,...);" with ''parametric constructor". chapter "Passing Parameters to Constructor" https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/351 my problem is that when i create a class3 of a class2 of a class1, I can't
I ran into a bona fide MT4/MetaEditor bug trying to debug a script today. I'm in the process of moving to MT5 but that's gonna take some time. Meanwhile I discovered that my broker's MT4 platform (just reinstalled from scratch only days ago) brings with it an old version of MetaEditor. Here's the
I need help with a small piece of code that calculates the moving average of the Williams Percent Range indicator. Here is the code: ArrayResize(WPRArray, WPR_MAPeriod); for (int j = 0; j < WPR_MAPeriod; j++) { WPRArray[j] = iWPR(symbol, WPR_Timeframe, WPR_Period, j); }
Hi friends, I am just starting to code. I am intending only three things here. 1. if no buys open, take a market buy. 2. once a buy opens, give comment "Open Buy Price :" etc 3. if the market goes above the Open Buy Price, say Market is bullish and if it goes down say Market is bearish. But it works
Hello.. I've just started trading, and I'm looking for a an AO Crossover EA. I found and copied one from a video on youtube but it isn't compiling properly in the mql5 metaeditor. I would like some help fixing it, and then if possible converting it to mql4, because that's where my trading account
  arrays  (4)
hi guys, i need to use this arrays amount, but i dont know the problem, i tried print them on strategy tester but it didnt work double a[]; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert initialization function |
if (OrderTakeProfit()!= tp || OrderStopLoss() != 0 ){ if (OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),sl,tp, 0 , clrNONE )) Print ( "Modified successfully" ); else Print ( "Error in OrderModify. Error code=" , GetLastError ()); } I am trying to stop EA to modify the value when it has
Hello, I want to test the VPS on MT4 platform, we have 24 hours to test, but I cannot make it work so far. I watch this video and did everything on it, but is not working. I'm testing with a expert to see if is working, but I must be doing something bad. Here is the video: https://www.youtube...
Hi, How can I backtest signals which I've listed in a CSV file on metatrader4
Can you tell me whether it is possible to develop an EA that can enter/exit trades within 0.2 of a pip?( excluding slippage/spread etc ) The reason being as my coder has not been able to develop EA to this specification requirement now im unsure if it is possible within mt4, and should i give up on
[Deleted]
  Mt4 commissioner  (1)
My broker is charging me $300 for commission. I invested $1000. Is this fair? I thought commissions were free
Hi guys, Do you know any registry key or other procedure to get the path to the data folder used by MT4 (the one in APPDATA...) ?
Hi guys, is there any way to pick up info with one click on the chart? for example high and low of the candle
I have this value 0.004499807884787987 I want only 0.0044 what math function should use thanks
Hey guys. Does anyone know how to align the mt4 terminal time to match forex broker server time
HeIlo, I would like to become a Signal Provider. I cannot get approved, Would you have some tips for me? I have Traded Forex for 22 years and have an excellent showing. My purchase of multiple EAs and other items through this site has produced excellent results
I am making a trade copier , and i was just wondering if my approach will work : Terminal A sends and Order a1 to the terminal B , string that is received at the terminal B contains : tp,sl,lots,pair and ticket number Order a1 now I am planning to use Ticket number of Order a1 as the magic number
Hi    Can anybody help me how I can the low/high point of Zigzag indicator?  I need to set the stop loss for my position when created by EA  Assume my EA decide to open a position if it is buy I need previous Zigzag lowest point in M5  or if it is a sell I need previous Zigzag highest point in M5...
/// Parameters section ...... input double paramStopLossPoints = 20 ; input double paramTakeProfitPoints = 40 ; ...... void OnTick () {
  MqL4 Fractals  (12   1 2)
hi guys i'm new to mql4 and trying to write a code for the current four Fractals where i want some form of identification for the previous fractals. Problem is i'm stuck at the array. Please any help with the code would be much appreciated below is what i have been able to do. ***
Just to clarify I am asking for coding help (to learn) more than a quick fix for this particular issue. I am modifying an existing indicator that marks any range larger than a minimum value (minRange) over a lookback period. I want it to mark only the largest range of the lookback period. So I
I try to make a grid orders I have currency pairs group string EUR[ 7 ] = { "EURAUD" , "EURCAD" , "EURCHF" , "EURGBP" , "EURJPY" , "EURNZD" , "EURUSD" }; I send order all of them as follow void buy( string &pairs[]) { int i; int ticket; for (i= 0 ;i< ArraySize (pairs);i++) { ticket=