MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 195

Hi. I'm trying to delete an order but I only get: market order #58321089 cannot be deleted. I know that the ID is correct. I also know that the order is still live. Why can this be? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void CanceledOrder( string myType, string
Hello Sorry if this is a stupid question. I want to use BB in an EA I'm writing. However... why do the figures from the iBands function not agree with what I see on the chart with the BB indicator? All the iputs are the same, the date is the same.
Hi I want to have a fatter wick, ie increase the width of the wick in mt4. The body of the candle is fine. Also sometimes I just use bear stick (ie no candle and not line) and I would like to have a fatter wick too
[Deleted]
hi anyone can help me to convert this indicator to EA? what i need a just simple. if current trade is sell..when the new signal buy came out..the ea will close automatically the sell position. same like buy.. when the current trade is buy.. and the new signal sell came out. it will close...
Hi, Can anyone help with retrieving an account number using the AccountNumber() function in an Expert Advisor that was launched using the Configuration at Startup feature? It looks like the EA gets initialized before account login is complete and when I use the AccountNumber() function from
Hello everybody, I am newbie . I really need help for my first Expert Advisor ever. I am run it on M1 timeframe. And it do nothing although the logic of condition is okay. Help me please. Here is my order code: int CountSellPosition(){ int NumberOfSellPositions= 0 ; for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()-
Good morning first of all sorry for the inaccuracy of the language (I speak the Italian language): I use an online translator I have just started learning to make backtests with MT4, but I am not able to set the parameters of the special windows of a simple Expert of the Supertrend (already built)
i want to identify arrow on the chart whether Up Arrow or Down Arrow but when i test with iCustom i couldn't see 'arrow' object in Object List even though arrow already populated on the chart. i tried iCustom to get allocated buffer for find value in HalfTrend TT indicator which i attached file in
Hello guys Someone could help me please ? This dashboard give signal when the RSI is overbought or oversold at a certain level I would like to add a moving average in the parameter So, when there is an overbought with RSI and the price close below the moving average, there is a sell signal and
The attached image shows the minute bar that I entered at. The turquoise line below is the actual price entered at. At no point did the price move so low. Can MT4 work in this way as to not show the price the broker was given? Pepperstone are the broker
Hello community, I'd like to create an ea that contains 2 buttons: buy / sell and would like to test it through tester, would like to ask if there is any idea how to cope with the problem? thanks in advance, Omri
Pls can someone help me to know if this code is correct determining price range to open position on the chart price quote.for example Eurusd If (bid > 1.43256) Open buy Is this correct way to code exact price quote. Thanks
I have been trying many ways this is the last one Can you please show me why is wont work ? for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal ();i++) { OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); { if (OrderMagicNumber() == 001 ) { if (OrderType() == OP_SELL || OrderType() == OP_BUY) {delete_pendings();} } } } //
Greetings, I am new to metatrader and I am wondering if its possible to place manual test orders in strategy tester? This feature have to exist but I can not find it =(
I was wondering if there is any EA that will automatically close all my positions on an MT4 when a specific amount of loss is reached for all. Or maybe any other way I can be doing so? Thanks
Hello, I see how MT4 can be embedded on websites; however, I'd like to do so by offering access to a custom indicator. No trading etc... is needed, it can just be demo with the indicator loaded so that people can go to the site and test it out in realtime without downloading/installing etc... Is
Good afternoon mates. Today I am trying to get 2 pieces of data inside an Expert Advisor. This EA works by averaging and I am interested in that, under certain conditions, the bot begins to close the first trade of the cycle (that is, it is more extreme), and the last one. Before all this, I am
Just trying to place a buy market order. I am following this https://book.mql4.com/trading/ordersend documentation input double Lots= 0.01 ; input int SL= 500 ; int start() { OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask, 3
Write string with FILE_UNICODE flag, as shown in the code, additional 7 bytes are written. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| test_FileWriteString_bug.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021,fxMeter
Looking for MT4 .wav Sound Alerts for FX , Indices, Commodities, very handy if you trade several financal assets on a screen to know by hearing which has hit an entry level
Hello everybody! I have a problem: I need to make my EA open a trade only when there is no other trade open on that same symbol, and I want to use the same EA on multiple symbols. if ( (MarketInfo( Symbol (), MODE_SPREAD )<= MS) && ( OrdersTotal ()== 0 ) ) OpenTrade(); This is the filter that I
I am trying to count the number of bars while a condition is met. In the chart below I want to count the number of red bars (when aray is < 0). I want to make an EA but first I am trying to visulise it to ensure its working correctly. I have tried to plot it in an indicator which has added another
Hi All, I have successfully written the code to paint the zone in between of two moving average channels with 2 different colors. However, I am still unclear about how it actually works. For example, if the array are arranged in the following sequence, then the following chart would produce
Hi all, When I run the code below in MT4 tester, the stoplosses and take profits in general seem to be okay, as do the date ranges for executing the strategy. However, the orders don't seem to obey the RSI criteria, could someone please help? It is like the RSI condition is being ignored and a trade
I can not trade in MT4, then I ask them. they said :"Sorry, we can no longer provide you with trading services due to the decision of the trading desk due to commercial reasons." They asked me to withdraw funds and cancel my account. Why do they do this
[Deleted]
  Discussion on MQL4 documentation  (196   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
I'm sorry, gentlemen, but what is posted in the documentation section characterizes MQL (i.e. the company metaquotes) not from the best side. So it seems to me that as long as there isn't a normal description (much more comprehensive, with real examples) MQL will remain the destiny of the company's
Hello, I hope you are well, I would like to store my price in a variable and execute an order if the price reaches x value, how can I write this please? Thanks in advance
Hi guys. I'm trying to read latest line in latest log file. So could anybody help me?//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        Test1.mq4 |//|                              Copyright 2019, R.T. Software Corp....
Hi, I wanted to modify an order using the command in MQL4 OrderModify, but, I think I might have not understood it correctly. My idea is to modify an order that is already ongoing, meaning that it has been already triggered. So that, for example, I can increase the TP by some points if the market