MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 189

Hi im wondering how I would go about calling a super trend indicator. Beneath is the code I have, im not sure how to set the parameters timeframe, period, and multiplier. When I put the corresponding numbers i get the error - name expected. Any help is much appreciated. double SuperT = iCustom = (
Hi all, I've tried looking for the answer but have been unable. Is there a way to restart a signal, so it doesn't include past performance. I've continued using a an old account that I had a signal on for a while. I've started using it again with a new system, but its showing past performance which
Hi i got case when code on mql4 when i am doing 1000000000 * 3 = -1294967296 (?????????) but when i do 1000000000 * 3.0 = 3000000000 But this is didnt happend when i multiply with 1 or 2 Can some one explain
Hello guys, sorry if this is the wrong topic but im new here. I'm trying to develop an Expert Advisor that is based on TCCI indicator. The EA that im building should open a trade in buy when the line is green, in sell when is red. The only problem that i have is that i dont know hot setup stop loss
Hi everyone , I use this simple code in order to pause tester on every candle. (for some reason!) my problem is that sometimes it skips some candles and then it pause the test. #import "user32.dll" void keybd_event( int bVk, int bScan, int dwFlags, int dwExtraInfo); #import
Any help would be sighlty appreciated. void OnStart() { datetime Session_Begins = TimeDay (D'2021.06.07 02:00'); datetime Session_Ends = TimeDay (D'2021.06.07 11:30'); string OpenTime=TimeToStr(Session_Begins,TIME_SECONDS); string CloseTime=TimeToStr(Session_Ends,TIME_SECONDS);
Hello guys!!! I have a problem of custom indicator's colour not showing when I do backtesting with EA. Please help
void OnStart () { while ( 1 == 1 ) { OrderSend ( _Symbol ,OP_BUY, 0.001 ,Bid, 0 , 0 ,Bid+ 0.09 ); OrderSend ( _Symbol ,OP_BUYSTOP, 0.001 ,Bid+ 1.60 , 0 , 0 ,Bid+ 0.09 ); Sleep ( 10000 ); } } Can anyone help me
Im wondering if its possible to set a delay timer between trades? I'm working on automating a strategy, but there are some times when conditions are met that trades will open and close faster then you can blink. I'm wondering if we can say "For the next 10 bars, do not open any new trades", or...
Hello I would like to place an alert on this indicator at the trend reversal point. is a mql4 indicator. someone can help me thank you
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm completely new to MT4. I downloaded the "one click close all" EA and installed it but it doesn't seem to work. Any idea what may be the problem? Any help/advice is appreciated.  Thank you! 
Hi, I was told to activate the product in terminal after logging in, but once I did that I do not see where to activate the product. This may have been answered here on the forum, but haven't purchased from market before. How do I actually activate the product? Thanks
HI I want create ichimoku indicator for training. I want use Draw_Filing for show kumo , But when I want create new project you can select it (picture 1). Hower When You want change the type of line you can access to Draw_filing (picture 2). there is no error but not working. how can i use
Hello dear traders, Could you please help me with my task for the MT4 Strategy Tester? I need a code that would go through my directory containing prepared setfiles and perform these operations for each setfile: 1. Load expert properties from the i-th setfile 2. Run the backtest 3. Save the Report
I am trying to build a Panel that will show the current Spread and the CandleSize of a specific candle on mouse click. I made the calculation for Spread in OnTick and CandleSize in OnChartEvent. Can someone please advise how to transfer the calculated value of Spread and CandleSize in textboxes
  *** Dont work  (5)
Hello purchased this indicator for mt4 worked fine until recently. Creator said in the comments he cannot do anything and Service desk should fix it. When I apply this indicator nothing happens. Thanks
I am getting error as invalid lots amount for OrderSend Function . When I check the value of values of entryPrice, stopLossPrice , I gets it as 0. I don't know where am I going wrong. My code is as follows: ***
Hi, Please help me. Can anyone help me add Buffers to the indicator? I adjusted the indicator so that it doesn't redraw, but it memes Buffers, and I would need Bufers. Please, isn't there someone who can help me, add them to the indicator? Indicator have potential. Thanks
Hi Guys, I am testing out to write a strategy base on a custom indicator "Heiken Ashi Smoothed". The simple code as below, with a simple PRINT to verify if I get the right value. double array_HAS_Open[],array_HAS_Close[]; int OnInit () { //--- } void ResizeAllArrays() { ArraySetAsSeries
Thanks for you help. I was wondering when I placed my EA on my chart and turned off my computer. Is the EA going to run?
Can someone help me with an indicator that finds objects in the Chart of another indicator? My Indicator finds objects, but copies them, and does not show its own colors. I need it to show its own colors according to its own buffers. Thank you #property indicator_separate_window #property
  OrderSend  (6)
Hi I want to know how can I place buy order with EA when market moves (.... Pips) above open price. Please help me thanks
Hi can anyone help me interpret the following problem the idea that I am trying to apply is finding heights between close prices and Weighted moving average. int max_height; // to be used next double up_height[ 50 ]; // to be used next double down_height[ 50 ]; // to be used next double close [ 50
  Hiding parameters in mt4 EA  (11   1 2)
Hello folks is there a way to hide all the parameters input in an EA
I have an simple EA "test" that when I run it it , calls "FFC" indicator , but I see (Can not set timer) It happens when VPS is a little busy ! Is there solve for it
  Ichimoku Cloud  (7)
Hi im having some trouble coding with the ichimoku cloud I want to only use the up and down kumo simulating the cloud, Im not sure how to go about this. void OnTick () { //signal Variable string signal = "" ; //indicators double Cloud = iIchimoku ( NULL , 0 , 9 , 26 , 52
Hello there, absolute coding noob here — this is my first try at an EA. The code should create a trend line with one anchor point at the open of Friday and second anchor point at the close of the same day. Time frame is 1h bars. The idea is to look at the 1h chart and be easily able to see the PA on
Hello: I want to add a bar counter with up or down signals, every time MACD crosses the 0 line. EX: If macd crosses line 0 upwards. Show with an arrow between the last 12 bars the fourth lowest bar and the 10th lowest bar. The same in the opposite case. If macd crosses line 0 down. Show with an
Hello Guys, I want to write a file, when my Alert is fired. How do I do this? Thank you, Flo!
  help candle size  (4)
if (Close[i]-Open[i]> 0 &&Close[i]-Open[i]>size1* _Point &&i- 1 >= 0 ) dnArrow1[i- 1 ]=High[i- 1 ]+PadAmount1* _Point ; if (-Close[i]+Open[i]> 0 &&-Close[i]+Open[i]>size1* _Point &&i- 1 >= 0 ) upArrow1[i- 1 ]=Low[i- 1 ]-PadAmount1* _Point ; How i can add this