MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1622

Is there any Limition for TrailingStop ? ModifyOrder is used for TrailingStop. Does TrailingStop must large than 15 points ? or other value?
[Deleted]
The only Expert Advisor that showed profit in the Strategy Tester, with quotes downloaded from the Center's Hitory, immediately plunged the deposit into the floor
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 208 has been published: Fixed error of terminal deadlock when drawing a large number of vertical lines.MQL4: fixed error of last_error variable formation when calling a non-existing globalvariable.MQL4: fixed error of MessageBox function, leading to crash in...
[Deleted]
Dear all I have using 4H MACD Strategy; I Attached the files about it. could any one help me in creating an EA for this.. or an indicator that can display Buy at price and sell at price with SL and TP Ex. Trend (Up/Down) Sell/Buy at xxx.xxxx SL xxx.xxxx TP xxx.xxxx TS xx Thanks
[Deleted]
Help with dots on the chart I am trying to place dots on the charts whenever there is condition. eg if close[0] > High[1] { ObjectSet("ArrowB",OBJPROP_COLOR, Green); ObjectSet("ArrowB", OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 159); ObjectSet("ArrowB", OBJPROP_TIME1, Time[0]); ObjectCreate ("ArrowB",OBJ_ARROW,0...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article 2 Months of Registration has been published. The results of two-month registration are given in the article. Over 1100 people have appliedfor participation in the Championship. The amount of those submitted their Expert Advisors...
Hey I want to see CFD in MT4 a specail the index , please advise me how i can do it.
  EA from scratch - Part 1  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi there, I hope I may start this thread here under expert analysis. First of all, excuse my English. It's my second language, but I'll try to correctly express myself. I've been trading live (part-time) for about a year now, and lost a lot of money. Not just on trading, but on books, systems, EA's,...
Following rule under trading terms atc2006 - The minimum trade size is 0.1 of a lot, the maximum one is 5 lots withthe step of 0.1 of a lot. is modified as atc2007 - The minimum trade size is 0.1 lot, the maximum one is 5 lots with thestep of 0.1 lot for each order. Does it mean that we can place...
[Deleted]
What are the benefits of the Multi-Terminal MT4? Can I open a chart on one currencyand trade multiple accounts using an EA? Why should anybody use it?
[Deleted]
Hi, I have experience with very basic programing like, html, actionscript, javascript,etc.. I am trying to figure out MetaEditor, I could spend a few months on it andhave it figured out, but I would like to do it sooner than that. I am interestedin making some complex EAs, more complex than the...
Him payment to a programmer who passes the code to me of EA MACD so that he buys several crossings simultaneously. The payment I make it through PayPal. Please, to write to ronco71@yahoo.com.ar
[Deleted]
Hello my friend is looking for a VERY GOOD EA/Script Programmer to do his project so if you are a VERY GOOD programmer please contact to my friend at soetanto@mail.com with your profile and your experience don't worry he will pay you :) thank you
[Deleted]
Why does my expert run fine sometimes and then others specifically when there are mutiple charts open or the market starts to move fast is starts to miss orders being placed? Is this normal? Is MQL not capable of placing orders in fast moving markets
[Deleted]
I am trying to run my expert on the strategy tester and it does nothing. I have checked the history file and it has data in it. Why does the MA expert andthe MACD expert show visual movment when you press test but mine does not. I konw the code works, for I have forward tested on my practice account...
Non-standard Automated Trading Successful and comfortable trading using MT4 platform without detailed market analysis- is it possible? Can such trading be implemented in practice? I suppose, yes.Especially in terms of the automated trading! Author: Leonid Borsky
  Completed Bar  (15   1 2)
Hello. I'm trying to get my EA to run only when a bar is completed. I've been trying onthe Day TimeFrame. I've tried this code: if(Time[0] == prevtime) return(0); I've also tried this: if (TimeHour(TimeCurrent())!= 0 && TimeMinute(TimeCurrent())!=0) return(0); And neither of them work. They should...
I read this posting in the Russian mql4 forum. This is a AltaVista Bagel Fish (Russianto English) translation of that posting. Why not simultaneously post English version of this important ACT 2007 information? If before September 21, some results are published and some are not, will this notgive...
Published article :Helpful tips for Championships participants
[Deleted]
Hello to All, Does anyone know where I can find a Full Stochastic indicator . Thanks
Dear fellow traders, I have been using Finex broker to trade with my EA but they are not reliable recently,can anyone recommend me on any good broker to trade with EA? Many thanks in advance. Regards, Jeremy
[Deleted]
  Newbe help  (2)
Hi to all, I'm new to this forum(all forums for that matter) and also new to mt4. I need help with getting EA's and indicators to work on my charts. I'm not sure if I did not import them correctly. I finial got a couple to show up on the navigator, but when I put them in the charts nothing shows up
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there an indicator that will accurately superimpose the EMAs of a daily chart (say, 3, 5 and 13) over the candles of a 4hr chart? I tried simply adding an 18, 30 and 78 EMA (my calculation) to my 4hr TF and it's close, but quite different from the actual shape of a 3, 5 & 13 on the daily....
in the MT4, can we add the 10 minutes time frame? if we can, how is the way?i liketo use MT4 than netdania,cause it is simple.i need someone help me , how to make10 minutes time frame.
hi nead help, how do i put a play sound with a inicator arrow
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Alexander Pozdnishev (AlexSilver) has been published. Alexander Pozdnishev better known as AlexSilver has large experiencein working on financial markets. He fully participates in various projects. Hedeveloped a stable...
[Deleted]
  MQL4 bad math issues  (13   1 2)
The following simple math calculation results in the following 2 intermittent problems. The Calculation is highlighted in the routine below marked exhibit A.: The incorrect results of this calculation presents two different variation: Variation 1. The result of this subtraction calculation is...
 plz i have a problem open position on all the experts and i have a code error131 what should i do?
I look for other MQL4 programmers Forum
Do you know if the client terminals global variables are safe? I mean safe in context of reasonable warranty that even if terminal crashes or whatever,on restart the previous GVAR state will be reinstated. Asking because it seems to me that only unique data available to a generic EA [whichcould be...