MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1616

[Deleted]
I have had many orders where stoploss acitvated altough price not reached. I had an order where I bought 1 lot EUR/USD and putted stoploss to sell it if pricegoes above 1,4198. Stoploss activated at 15:42 altough at 15:42 (28th of september)high was 1,4196. So my order was closed without stoploss...
I'm trying to build an indicator that displays the Period 1 daily open price ona 4 HOUR chart. I've tried the following, but none of them work correctly iOpen("GBPJPY",PERIOD_D1,i); iMA("GBPJPY",PERIOD_D1,1,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_OPEN,i); The Daily open price continues to change or elevate through out...
Hello MT4 Gurus Any body here have indicator to creat EOD data folders from MT4 ststion i mean to creat a folder contain daily data only and other folder for 4hrs and 1hr data and other folder for data less than one hr period and these data uppdatedautomatically once the station be online ????...
Hi I was wondering what you guys do when running one EA over multiple charts. My EAhas global variables and clashes. How do you guys do this? Can I make a global variable that has a different nameevery time and how can I do this? L.
[Deleted]
  ArrayMinimum  (5)
Array created to grab all details for open and pending orders. Can call up arrayto display order information on the chart via the Comments function. However ArrayMinimumrefuses to grab the index for OrderProfit to display the single order with thegreatest floating loss. Please have a look? Here is...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I wrote an EA and optimized its params on one month's data. My EA works on M5,and I always use the "every tick" modeling. Then I let it run on historyfrom Jan 2000 to present day. It gave me very good results, but I had some seriousconcerns.. .... The result of running on each individual...
[Deleted]
Hello all. Does the SendMail function work? I'm trying to get my EA to page me when it can't exit a trade, but my ISP saysit never sees the email I'm trying to send. When I try the test from tools/options/email-tab the journal says it sent it, butagain, my ISP says they never see it. I know I've...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've found that, at least when using ArrayCopyRates to send price data to a DLL,the time field in the rate info records does not always have the expected contents.In some cases, the times seem to skip one or more bars (in some cases hundredsor thousands). I've even encountered a situation where...
[Deleted]
Looking for code to count market orders without counting pending orders. OrdersTotal()- well does what its suppose to do and counts Market + Pending orders then outputsithe total, not what I'm after. Also I'm looking for two close functions that closes only market orders and thesecond only pending...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there a way to code a DLL in Visual Basic to use in MT4 ?
Hi I would like to reference extern variables as follows. How can I do this? thks extern lot1=0.1; extern lot2=0.2; extern lot3=0.3; //and so forth until a certain no eg 10 : extern lot10=1.0 double LotArray[]; for(int i=1; i<11; i++) { LotArray[i]=loti?? ; }
[Deleted]
hello, I use the MIGFX.CH's MT4 Platform. eversince i upgraded to build 210 I noticedvery frequent crashes. Anyone else seeing this problem?. thanks,Padhu
I wrote my first script using the zig zag indicator. I let it run and making goodvalue on the EURUSD. On the others it does not work so well. I was wondering ifsomeone could point me in the right direction. What other indicators should I studyto get an overall good result?
  External choices  (3)
Is there a way to offer the user a group of choices (like a list box ) for an external parameter? I would like to allow the user to select a MACD, Stochastic , CCI, etc. as secondary confirmations. But I would like to limit the choices. Any way to do this
  c++ dll error  (1)
i wrote a simple dll to open an a file tou.cpp #include "tou.h" void OpenFile(char* filename) { ShellExecute(NULL, "open", filename, 0, 0, SW_SHOWDEFAULT); } tou.h #include <windows.h> #include <shellapi.h> #pragma comment(lib, "shell32.lib") #ifndef TOU_H #define TOU_H extern "C" void...
[Deleted]
I have several MT4 client platform setups, but each requires its own experts, templates,indicator folders. I add many files to the preceeding, but it is a real pain tohave multiple folders, each of which must be updated individually. Is it possible to have a common single folder for these, with a...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, firstly aplogies as I am a total newbie to the MT4 platform so bear withme . I have attached some new indicators *.ex4 and *.mq4 extensions into the MT4\experts\indicatorsdirectory and re started the app. Howerver they are not showing up anywhere forme to use - what am I doing wrong please...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Registration: Preliminary Results has been published. Two and a half months have passed since Registration started.Only 7 days are left to complete it and participate in the Automated Trading Championship2007. According to the...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am coding a volatility indicator at the moment. I will watch my indicator on the H1 chart BUT... I need all M1 open/close valueswithin that H1 bar being processed by start(). So, for each start() on H1 chart, I need to grab 120 M1 values (60 Open + 60 Close). How can I grab those...
How to get the current totalorders of buy lots and sell lots. Anyone? I need helpin this.
[Deleted]
I was running MT4 on a P3 800 Mhtz w/ 256 MB. It was very slow, so I bought a P4 3 Ghtz w/ 2 GB RAM. The backtester is not any faster than it was before. I think the code is dependenton the Windows clock opposed to the CPU clock. Does anyone know how to unlock MT4 from this restriction?
Is below a planned MetaTrader feature ? - or maybe I'm totally missing something... I recently organised the ...\experts tree to make life easier - or so I thoughtat time, but now not see any files in Terminal's navigator. In Editor the navigator files tab shows all tree structure - meaning...
[Deleted]
For my EA, rather than using a predetermined number of lots, I would like each tradeto be a certain percentage of my equity, probably something like 5-10%. Can someonehelp me with the language to make that work? thanks
Greetings, Who could ajuadar me with a command that can increase the batch size as soon as the capital will be increasing. I say a money management . Open order Balance Tipe: lotes= 0.50 > $ 1.000 lotes= 0.75 > $ 1. 500 lotes= 1.00 > $ 2.000 lotes= 1.25 > $ 2.500 lotes= 1.50 > $ 3.000 and so on
[Deleted]
How can I change the end/beginning time for a trading day? I would like to changeit from 8:00 pm EDT to 5:00 pm EDT. Thanks.
the function is like this int send(char* s) how to import this. i use import this function, it report not define char. how to import this? thankyou
Let's consider that my EA is running on H4 chart. I call iRSI(NULL,0,14,...), which means that I call iRSI indicator for current pair, currenttime frame (H4 now) and 14 periods. So it means that in this situation period ==14 and iRSI will be calculated from last 14*4 = 64 hours, am I right? And is...
Hi, I have getting this error which I don't understand. I am trying to place the following order in my EA, but the strategy tester is reportingError 130 - Invalid Stop. Here are the information. 1. USDJPY oper: 4 lot: 0.3 openprice: 116.96 stoploss: 0 profit:0 Bid: 116.91 Ask:116.94 2. USDJPY...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am wondering if it possible to have charts displaced in time frames other thanthe default ones. For example if you would like to have 300 min chart. Is it possible??Can someone please point me in right direction. Regards The_One