Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 2

alexnau писал (а):
My opinion ...

Seconded.

alexnau, your opinion, no offence intended, sounds ridiculous. I did not suggest that you go to the bank, quote me if so. The rest is complete nonsense :(
SK. It is not clear what you stand for either :(

Honestly, not one word in fact, just anger or envy in what is written...

ExpertTrader:

SK. It's not clear what you support either :(.

.. essentially not one word...

I have not looked at the strategy you presented, but I was interested in the link given. I have some experience of dealing with all sorts of unscrupulous and murky companies. In this case there are several "murky" signs, including those listed byalexnau. I wrote "I support" simply to indicate my attitude.

There are many common misconceptions. For example, people of the older generation unconditionally believe everything that is written in the newspapers, even though there may be no truth in it at all. The current generation rushes in search of the grail, groundlessly believing that tomorrow morning there will be one. The middle generation is ready to invest, but feeling their superiority (having the capital) they can easily relax and make a mistake. And then, when they find out that they have been cheated, they begin to take measures (informal), but often to no avail.

For instance, a child may play with a toy car, driving it dashingly between the towers of a sand castle in a sandpit, and it seems to him that he is a hero. But his mother is worried about something else entirely - that he does not catch a cold sitting on wet sand.

It can be difficult for me to communicate on the forum, because most users are not able to discuss, taking any objection, much less criticism, as an attack that hurts the self-esteem - and then immediately become a posture ... I have no anger, much less envy. I simply know for a fact that the best results are obtained through the academic method, i.e. unhurried, painstaking, thoughtful work. And the revolutionary method, as a rule, is only nerve-wracking.

In this case, a blatantly revolutionary approach is used. Statment in a week and the link is left-handed. What can be expected in this situation? What would a potential investor think of it? Think about it...

ExpertTrader:

Profitable expert. Investors are needed.

The question may be inappropriate, but why does the owner of a profitable Expert Advisor need investors?

All forums have repeatedly refuted this need, as have the benefits of selling profitable EAs.

SK. писал (а):
ExpertTrader:

SK. It is not clear what you support either :(.

I have some experience of dealing with all sorts of unscrupulous and murky companies. In this case, there are several "shady" signs, including those listed by alexnau. I have written "I support" simply to indicate my attitude.

5 points. The only request is if it is possible, please share how and where to look for these obscure attributes, which in your opinion is important. This case can also be taken as an example. If only you do not mind, a little more detail please (I do not know many of the terms and attributes necessary for a financial company). For you can create any site and write there what you want. I would like a methodology to check it.

NYROBA:

I'm not hiding the fact that I trade with my hands.

I just don't have enough knowledge yet to concoct an EA based on my own strategy. :)

So maybe we should turn to those who have this knowledge and together we can do it? If interested, write to stepler2442@yandex. ru

SK. писал (а):
ExpertTrader:

SK. It's not clear what you support either :(.

I have not looked at the strategy you presented, but I was interested in the link given. I have some experience of dealing with all sorts of unscrupulous and murky companies. In this case there are several "murky" signs, including those listed byalexnau. I have written "I support" simply to indicate my attitude.

As far as I understood, it was about the work of an expert, and the investment in his work. The murky companies have nothing to do with it, unless it is hidden advertising of course). No investor in his right mind would give money there, even if you had a mega-granular. The expert is doing well so far, although it seems that the hands are interfering a little, I could be wrong of course...

Stepler2442:
NYROBA:
I just don't have enough knowledge yet to concoct an EA based on my own strategy. :)

So maybe you should turn to those who have enough of this knowledge and together we will do it? If you are interested, write to stepler2442@yandex.ru

You're a risky man! Do you know what Niroba needs to algorithmize? :-) I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's a lot of work - that's 100%.

ExpertTrader:

alexnau, your opinion, no offense intended, sounds ridiculous. To the bank I did not propose to apply, quote, if so. What follows is complete nonsense :(
SK. It is not clear what you stand for either :(

Honestly, not a single word in essence, just anger or envy is evident in what is written...

Dear ExpertTrader, as a potential investor I have carefully considered your offer. I am a classical lamer, but for your project I have two pluses ( the possibility of credit, a real account with an underdeposit) and one minus - technical education.

Analysis of the proposal.

1. The author's reputation

Number of publications: satisfactory, but not impressive.
Quality of publications: unsatisfactory, a lot of general words, compilation of known sources, no original ideas or strategies.

Comments on publications: from condescending to mocking.

Forum posts: requests for help, minor comments, grail 500% per month offer.

Native language: three to three (wary of people who make gross spelling errors).

Author's website listed in the profile: does not function.

2. Software products

Quantity: satisfactory.

Quality: modification of known indicators, experts that look like grails, do not stand the test of stats.

Comments on the programs: from condescending to mocking.

3. Demo account: almost all good. I am troubled by multicurrency (hard to see the logic), closing by TP, no stops, five orders on one bar, noname broker. Arbitrage Reshetov held with me for two months with a depo of 10000, also had a smooth balance curve, after which I lost it in three days. Not convincing so far.

4. Our company's doubtful or rather unknown reputation alarms, but does not scare us. In case of serious interest we will open a new account with the investor's choice, where there will be a real and check all the data.

5. If I (nobody and my name is nobody) can take a loan, why cannot the author do this? Maybe he wants to practice with my money, but is afraid to use his own? I would prefer a deposit of no more than 2000, transparent work on one pair with a limited number of orders.

Summarizing all obtained data, I decided that I, if I were the author, would not risk my personal money, especially my credit money.

The expert may be good, but there is almost no proof of that, and the author's reputation hurts him more than guarantees reliability.

Based on the aforementioned, I ask you to cross me off your list of possible investors.

granit77 писал (а):

I'm a classic lamer...

I'm a cook... just a coke... © x.f. Capture

Reason: