PAID WORK for a Few Small Modifications to an Existing EA

Hello All,

Please contact me if you would like to make some fast cash adding these elements to an existing EA:

* Set an initial stop loss;
* Move the stop loss upwards as profit increases;
* Bail out of any trade with a loss of X% of total equity (i.e. simple money management using an 'X' risk factor).

I am a programmer of 15 years, however I am new to the MQL language. I use Rent-A-Coder (http://www.RentACoder.com) escrow service, so that you are sure that I will pay you when the job is complete. I have 270+ completed projects on Rent-A-Coder with a 9.97 rating as a buyer. I am very honest, and pay quickly for good quality work. I'd like to build a relationship with someone who would like a few of these small changes to an EA each month.

Interested in working together? Email me at: csands@gmail.com .

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Take care,

... Christopher

Christopher,

i provide such custom programming service - www.mql4.info - you may find my contact details there

i have account on getafreelancer.com and there is escrow too

for about one month on a H1 time frame, can you change the Buy and Sell order on the same condittions arround. At this moment when the EA place an order to Buy I found that the market is "bear" and if the EA place an order to Sell the market is "Bull"

Reason: