MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1625

why my account is count in litigation benoit
[Deleted]
  Standard to Mini  (2)
What is the difference when coding to get it to run on a mini account rather thena standard account? I have a working program, but it wont run on a mini account. Any suggestions? Thanks
Would MetaQuotes please explain and/or actually look at the Terminal code and sort out or something... I have depended on how this function works... is this too much to ask? Like I read the docs and assumed that such a simple bit of coding would actually work as documented... how wrong [yet again] I...
  Hiding code  (1)
I'm new to MQL4 but have been programming for over 25 years. Is there a way to distribute an indicator without distributing the source? If so, how does the user load it?
Hello, i completed my registration today in all details, how long will it take, that iknow all is ok or i have to change some little details (but dont think so, allrules are accounted). i hope for a answer. thanks
my mt via server by the proxy server , but i tried to send report by ftp it doesn'twork, click test , nothing happend, and the journal record nothing.
Hello again, As you know, I already downloaded RobotPowerM5_meta4V12, Copyright @ 2005 from this site. I tried to use it but, alas, I'm not capable with computer language or somethinglike that, so I don't understand what I must do after download it... :( So, how to use it in Meta Trader? Can anyone...
Please be informed that an article devoted to working under firewalls and antivirusprograms has finally been translated into English. Abstract: The most of traders use special programs to protect their PCs. Unfortunately, theseprograms don't only protect computers against intrusions, viruses and...
[Deleted]
First I would like to say thanks to anyone who helps me with this EA. Im a newbat programming and have been working really hard to try and get an EA that willtrade based on the standard momentum indicator. My idea is to only have one positionopen at a time. If no position is open then the EA will...
[Deleted]
I have a trading system that i have purchased, (I don't have the code) and I wouldlike to add a trailing stop automation to the trades.  Can I have the purchasedautotrader initiate the trade and then have on another chart window, have anotherexpert advisor monitor the trades and initiate the...
I have some real basic code here but I can't seem to get it to work because I donot know how to get the ticket number from current or open order. int start(){ double buyhigh = High[iHighest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, iBarShift(NULL, 0, OrderOpenTime()),0)]; if (Close[PERIOD_M1] > Open[PERIOD_M5])...
[Deleted]
  Penny Pips ???  (1)
Quick question. I think: A standard lot = $10 (per pip), (1 lot)... A mini lot = $1 (per pip), (0.1 lot)... A micro lot = $0.10 (per pip), (0.01 lot)... If the above is correct... Is there a such thing as a penny pip?
Indicator Alternative Ichimoku – Setup, Examples of Usage How to set up Alternative Ichimoku correctly? Read the description of parameterssetting up. The article will help you understand the methods of setting up parametersnot only of the indicator Ichimoku. Certainly you will also better...
[Deleted]
I get these lines in the log. What could this mean and how to avoid it? 2007.09.19 00:01:01 Conquer inputs: TP=1100; SL=200; 2007.09.19 00:00:58 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 224.5000 at2006.11.03 19:00 and price 224.5500 mismatched 2007.09.19 00:00:58 TestGenerator: unmatched...
[Deleted]
TRailing stop code ; for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if(OrderType()<=OP_SELL && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) //&& OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber { if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) //<-- Long position is opened { if(Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>TrailingStop*Point &&
Hi, I'm unable to upload file for championship. My filename is aks.ex4. But it shows error as only latin alphabets allowed. kindly help.
If I try to express a condition in which a downtrend of 15pips aroused , is a following code right ? I think this code will be useful when we try to catch a trend of which a startingprice is unspecified ( for example when we begin the trade newly) . int y; if( Low[0]==Bid &&...
I have a 61 EMA line and would like to input a line 20 pips above and 20 pips below.  Can anyone help me with this?  Many thanks.
How far should one backtest a EA to determine potential profitability. 1 year? 2-5?more? I understand the overall nature of the market changes from year to year, so an EAthat works now might not work in the future, or might not work in the past. What are you guys' thoughts?
[Deleted]
I want to make just a simple EA based upon an indicator that has "up" and "down" arrows. All i want to do is trade based upon direction of the arrows. How do I import this data from the indicator? Thanks
[Deleted]
int TEST1 [20]; int TEST2 [20][2]; int TEST3 [20][2][2]; ArraySize(TEST1) = 20; Great for 1 dimension arrays ArraySize(TEST2) = 40; As the is 2 * 20 elements in the array ArraySize(TEST3) = 80; As the is 2 * 2 * 20 elements in the array I want to get the number of lines/records in TEST2 and TEST3,...
[Deleted]
Hi, how do you understand 50% 'Stop Out level' in Trading Terms of Automated Trading Championship 2007 ( point IV.6) ?   - Is it a disqualification in case of 50% drawdown in porfolio form initial deposit ( i.e. from US$10 000 tounder US$5 000 ) ?  - Or it is a disqualification in case of 50%...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Evolution of Trading Systems has been published. Almost one year has passed since Automated Trading Championship2006 started. The new contest of automated trading systems, Automated Trading championship2007, will start very soon....
  Window Index?  (5)
Hello, I want to create an object on a separate windows. Main Window's Index is 0, howabout other separate windows? how can I determine it's index? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello everybody I would really appreciate the help of any of you since I have not found any explanationto my doubt yet. I am stuck with a message that is returned to me on the Journaltab of the Tester window when I am optimizing expert advisors with a big inputdata set. To be precise, when I run the...
Hi, I am trying to calculate the value of a point in the deposit currency so I candynamically calculate trading lots such as to not exceed my risk beyond a predefinedlevel based on my stop loss for a given trade. Can anyone help me with this info? Thanks, Sanju
Is it possible to code an Alert when both the RSI & Stochastic has returned from O/B or O/S levels and crossed into middle again. If one of the indicators crossed back over (even up to 10 bars before the other indicator) - I still want an alert to sound. Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am
Is it possible to coding an alert with a custom sound? As far I know MessageBox fuction is cannot be called from custom indicators. Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello Can someone help me how to convert EA to Script ? and also what is the difference between EA and Script programming structure ? thank you
[Deleted]
I see these functons and I want to know how to use them ?? IsTesting, HideTestIndicators : What do these mean ? What is a testing chart ? EA is running in testing mode, so what does this mean,if on a live account orders are not sent ?? Hide test indictors, where and how is this seen or not seen from...