Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 3

A little more detail, please (I don't know many terms and necessary attributes of a financial company). For you can create any website you want and write anything you want on it. It's very simple. I myself work in a small Russian bank. Every bank in our country has to have a website with certain requirements for its content. Such as the address, licence number, contact telephone numbers and, most importantly, the details of the supervisory body. In other words, you can always call a bank or the Banking Supervision Department of the relevant territorial office of the Bank of Russia and make sure that you are dealing with real people. I do not advise doing business with people who give you mobile numbers or left-handed links and emails.

granit77:

5. If I can take out a loan, why can't the author do it?Maybe he wants to practice on my money and is afraid to use his own?

+1

That's what I also meant when I questioned the need for an investor to own a profitable Expert Advisor. If the author is confident in the profitability of his product over a sufficiently long period of work, it is more profitable to take a loan than to share the profit with the investor. If there is no confidence in the future performance of the Expert Advisor, it is safer for the author to resort to finding an investor.

goldtrader:

This is what I also meant when I questioned the need for an investor in the owner of a profitable Expert Advisor. If the author is confident in the profitability of his product for a sufficiently long period of work, it is more profitable to take a loan than to share the profit with the investor. If the lack of confidence in the future performance of the Expert Advisor, it is safer for the author to look for an investor.

The author is 100% right! The trust management contract usually does not make the trader responsible for the loss of the deposit, except for proven fraud. You can try out a risky strategy practically with impunity. If it works, fine; if it does not work, you can just get away with it.

But the bank will get its money for sure.

All of the above suggests that the trader is not a fraudster, he just has a slightly displaced moral attitudes in a state of creative affect.

SK. писал (а):
ExpertTrader:

SK. It's not clear what you support either :(.

... essentially not one word...

I have not looked at the strategy you presented, but I was interested in the link given. I have some experience of dealing with all sorts of unscrupulous and murky companies. In this case there are several "murky" signs, including those listed byalexnau. I wrote "I support" simply to indicate my attitude.

There are many common misconceptions. For example, people of the older generation unconditionally believe everything that is written in the newspapers, even though there may be no truth in it at all. The current generation rushes in search of the grail, groundlessly believing that tomorrow morning there will be one. The middle generation is ready to invest, but feeling their superiority (having the capital) they can easily relax and make a mistake. And then, when they find out that they have been cheated, they begin to take measures (informal), but often to no avail.

For instance, a child may play with a toy car, driving it dashingly between the towers of a sand castle in a sandpit, and it seems to him that he is a hero. But his mother is worried about something else entirely - that he does not catch a cold sitting on wet sand.

It can be difficult for me to communicate on the forum, because most users are not able to discuss, taking any objection, much less criticism, as an attack that hurts the self-esteem - and then immediately become a posture ... I have no anger, much less envy. I simply know for a fact that the best results are obtained through the academic method, i.e. unhurried, painstaking, thoughtful work. And the revolutionary method, as a rule, is only nerve-wracking.

In this case, a blatantly revolutionary approach is used. Statment in a week and the link is left-handed. What can be expected in this situation? What would a potential investor think of it?

This Expert Advisor is the result of 5 years of work in the market, it is not alone. The site will contain other experts' statements based on the same theory but using different indicators. I cannot say that my approach is revolutionary, but I would be sincerely happy if it turns out that way, with positive results of course.

The statment on the website is updated every hour, and the fact that there is still one week's worth of history, that is a matter of course. I started publishing the results of the expert from the beginning at my own risk, because it is possible to get overturned, but you have to start, so the work on attracting investment is already underway.

Only those who believe in their dreams are capable of realising them. I am by no means offended by any of the statements. Let's all see what I can do together. And wish me success!

P.S. Pardon my immodesty!

ExpertTrader:

Only those who believe in their dreams are capable of realising them. I am by no means offended by any of the statements. Let's all see what I can do together. And wish me success!

We wish you! But don't forget us too, when you get a chance.

granit77:

Analysis of the proposal.

That's great. Your stock is growing like yeast:) My respects.

ExpertTrader:

Only he who believes in his dream is capable of realising it. I am in no way offended by any statement. Let's all see what I can do together. And wish me success!

In fact, the most important thing is not to back down. If only it works, such a result seems to me to be more important than any win. good luck!

Integer писал (а): We wish you well! But don't forget us too, when you get a chance.

:)

SK. wrote (a): In fact, the most important thing is not to give up. If only it succeeds, it seems to me that such a result is more important than any prize. Good luck!

Thanks for the kind words.

By the way, second EA I've run: Login: 11052 Password: 4mntmcj Server: 207. 228.236.15:443, its statement is also on the site.

ExpertTrader:

By the way, the second Expert Advisor is running: Login: 11052 Password: 4mntmcj Server: 207. 228.236.15:443, its statement is also on the site.

So far, it's going pretty well... Good luck!!!

If you had attached test reports, we could already be talking about it. The first impression is not bad. If the result proves itself over time, there will be an investor for you.

Reason: