Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 13

:)

$-)

:)

$-)

NYROBA:
try it, it's up to you....
So what's there to try? There's no point in me proving it to myself, because it's all clear to me. If I have to prove it to you, I'm willing to do it for 100 quid too :)) And anyone would be happy for 100 quid (or even less) to prove it to you :)
If you open 10 accounts for 1 thousand, and then lose 9 of them, but make 5000 on one of them - it does not take much talent, does it? ;)
...And I don't mind losing it, the money is virtual :))

Meat:
NYROBA:
try it, it's all in your hands....
What's the point of trying? I'd love to prove it to you for 100 quid :) Anybody can prove it to you for money :)
But just to prove it to yourself makes no sense, because I already understand it perfectly. If you open 10 accounts for 1 thousand, and 9 of them go bust, and make 5000 on one of them... It doesn't take much intelligence to figure it out :))) Or don't you agree again? :))

Actually to earn 5000% it's to increase the depo from kosar to not five but fifty kosars!!!!

Go ahead!!!!!!!!!!!! try it!!! It's worth a try!!!! :)))))))))))

NYROBA:

Or is it just lip service? You show me in practice, if you really, as you write, don't need that $100!

Would love to see your result in 10 days. :)))))

I think Meat has already explained it quite well. I have nothing more to add.

NYROBA:

Actually to earn 5000% it's to increase the depo from kosar to not five but fifty kosars!!!!

I just gave you an example. But in your case we will open not 10, but 100 accounts. And 99 of them we lose. And on one of them we'll get fifty.
Any other questions?

You really don't understand, or are you just pretending?

Meat:
NYROBA:

I just gave you an example. Well, in your case we will open not 10, but 100 accounts. And 99 of them we lose. And on one of them we'll get fifty.
Any other questions?

You really don't understand, or are you just pretending?

If you open 200 accounts, the result will be obvious, you will get it all, you will see for yourself.

NYROBA: I'm sure you'll see for yourself....

NYROBA:

open at least 200 accounts, the result will be obvious anyway, you will sell everything, see for yourself, and you do not even need to monitor the accounts

I don't think so :) Well the accounts that you eventually did not sink, I have not seen either, and even if there are such - not yet:) My profit is more simple with virtual money of course, my real account lost -5%, demo +50%, and I have traded seriously there without any indulgence. My results are as follows. The human factor, you know...

And 5000% for 10 days is good of course, but after everyone saw the state 8000% per day will not surprise anyone ...

Reason: