Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 5

goldtrader:
ExpertTrader:

By the way, the second EA is running: Login: 11052 Password: 4mntmcj Server: 207. 228.236.15:443, its statement is also on the site.

Recently on this account floating loss on open positions 321477 and 321482 exceeded 30% of my balance (i.e. was more than 7K on a 20K balance). Is there a closing mechanism for losing positions and if so, when will it work?
There is a mechanism to close positions until there is a signal to close positions.

ExpertTrader:
goldtrader:
Recently on this account the floating loss on open positions 321477 and 321482 exceeded 30% of the balance
The closing mechanism is there, as long as there is no signal to close the positions.
Ftfu, ftfu such an EA! No reasonable investor would tolerate such a huge (one-time) drawdown.

ExpertTrader писал (а): The closing mechanism is in place until there is a signal to close positions.

In that case, the question is simpler: will the MC come first or will there be a closing signal?

ExpertTrader писал (а): The closing mechanism is in place until there is a signal to close positions.

Floating loss already up to 10K or 50% of balance, no signal yet :(

goldtrader:
ExpertTrader wrote (a): The closing mechanism is there until there is a signal to close positions.

Floating loss already up to 10K or 50% of balance, no signal yet :(

Five years of work and 1544 lines of code, imagine the preinfarction state of the investor and his hired thugs at your doorstep. Can you imagine? - Take the ad down)

This is the account with username 11052. Ehhh, we can't understand a simple idea: if the system doesn't include a reasonable stop loss, then the system should be immediately stopped! I apologise for the too wide picture.

goldtrader:
NYROBA:

profitable you say. :)

Look here:

Логин: 570172

Пароль: csy6xqd

Сервер: Alpari-Demo

Why do you need investors? You'd better work on improving your strategy.

Everything else will work itself out. $-)

No comment...

I'm sorry, you can't trade with your hands for a long time, I mean with profit, maximum 2-3 months,

Even if you use a super strategy which gives 100% correct forecasts! :(

This is where greed gets in the way!!!

Look at the post I wrote 2 days ago:

NYROBA 06.11.2007 15:45 

з.ы. покупать EUR/JPY по 166.99  и GBP/JPY  по 239.57 у верхней границы, почти на max, не слишком рисковано? :)

тем более сейчас, перед самым началом резкого движения вниз! (вполне возможно что JPY будет укреплятся до конца этого года)

Если не сработает тейк профит, без стоп лося депо очень быстро обнулится...

I bought the pound/yen all the way up, even though I reckoned it would go down sharply... paradox...

Where I started over a month ago, back to where I started, i.e. 10K.

s.w. all hope for the software, it trades without emotion...

NIROBA, describe your strategy in general terms (the details are not necessary). Maybe someone who lives in Moscow will think that it is realistic to program and meet you for cooperation and joint work on the Expert Advisor.
I now see that you often open positions on spikes one after the other and of course the overbought market pushes the quotes back making a pullback (even a pullback because it looks like a game on minutes with a few lots - almost like pips). It is unclear how waves are considered here? ;) Is it on the minutes? You often take profits on it, as I understand it from the look of your account. Some positions are stuck for a long time in relation to the rest of the positions and have overshot for some positions.

It's not a bad idea - you make a prediction in one direction, open a demo deal in the other, and go full steam ahead. If the forecast is correct - you are a cool analyst! If not - you are a cool trader!

Better:
It's not a bad idea - you make a prediction in one direction, open a demo deal in the other, and go full steam ahead. If the forecast is correct - you are a cool analyst! If not - you are a cool trader!
+1
Reason: