(ask)trade MT4 demo to another MT4 real acount

Hi, maybe i'm already a bit stressful about bridging mt4 to an ecn.Terefore, is there any possibilities to trade MT4 demo acc to another MT4 real account, for example in my case, i used to use alpari as a chart an running the EA but i want to trade in another us mt4 broker.is it possible? really need help on this.may all the programming experts help me.thx in advance

I know 2 software programs to do it:

- one created by Beluck. It is in commercal section of our forum as a thread.

- the other one created KimIV (russian coder) but he is selling it as well.

- next one is creating Igorad and testing it right now.

May be there is some free program to do it but I don't think so.

Link Two EA's

how to link two ea's running on two different platforms, and two different brokers ?

One ea shud give trade alerts to the other ea. so the second ea can duplicate trades exactly as the first ea.

thanks in advance

MQL4 Publishing Script

Hell @ ALL !

Im trading whith Metatrader 4 and want to publish my manual tradingresults via Email, Ftp ect. . I know how to setup the MT4 for statement ftp or emailpublishing but how can I publish realtime manual trades ?

Is there any script to download or is this function not possible to code ?

Thanx !

I couldn't find it on the commercial section, would you mind posting the thread link to three of them? thx a lot ND and happy new year

kucinx:
I couldn't find it on the commercial section, would you mind posting the thread link to three of them? thx a lot ND and happy new year

Heres one..

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/8400-tradecopy#comment_218739

thx bro,waiting for the rest

The other tools is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

It was created for our forum and it is free.

There are SignalSender indicator: sending the trading signals via internet to the other Metatrader (from one MT4 to the other MT4 via forex calendar).

There are SignalTrader EA top trade those signals receiving remotedly.

Trading signals can be public or commercial (depends on what you want).

I used it for few months and it works good.

Hi ND,

about the TradeCopy, you said that it's not sending via internet, i don't really get it since what i need is only trade from mt4 alpari demo to ibfx live account, do i need it via internet? or just from my pc only by turn on both mt4 platform(demo and live) ?

for SignalTrader EA, does it work automatically, example: entry trade from alpari demo to ibfx live.does it work the same like the TradeCopy?

thx in advance

kucinx:
Hi ND,

about the TradeCopy, you said that it's not sending via internet, i don't really get it since what i need is only trade from mt4 alpari demo to ibfx live account, do i need it via internet? or just from my pc only by turn on both mt4 platform(demo and live) ?

for SignalTrader EA, does it work automatically, example: entry trade from alpari demo to ibfx live.does it work the same like the TradeCopy?

thx in advance

SignalTrader EA is working via internet. For example, one person is sending the trading signals manually and the other people from the other location is trading this signals automatically by EAs from everywhere. This one person can send public signals or commercial one.

I think you basicly need TradeCopy if you are doing it in one computer. Speak with Beluck in his commercial thread.

Reason: