Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 4

sashken писал (а): So far, it's going pretty well... Good luck!!!
Thanks. :)

MikTrade:

If you had attached test reports, we could already be talking about it. The first impression is not bad. If the result proves itself over time, there will be an investor for you.

The Expert Advisor is multi-currency, so there is no way to test it!

ExpertTrader писал (а): The Expert Advisor is multi-currency and therefore cannot be tested!
And TestCommander: 'TestCommander (autooptimisation) Trader's Tool' won't help?

goldtrader:
ExpertTrader wrote (a): The expert is multi-currency and therefore cannot be tested!
And TestCommander: 'TestCommander (autooptimisation) Trader's Tool' won't help?

It may help, but it's not up to it yet...

NYROBA:

profitable you say. :)

look here:

Логин: 570172

Пароль: csy6xqd

Сервер: Alpari-Demo

Why do you need investors? You'd better work on improving your strategy.

Everything else will work itself out. $-)

No comment...

ExpertTrader:

This Expert Advisor is the result of 5 years of work on the market, it is not alone, and there will be other Expert Advisor's stats on the website, based on the same theory, but using different indicators. I cannot say that my approach is revolutionary, but I would be sincerely happy if it turns out that way, with positive results, of course.

As a sporting interest, how many lines of code did 5 years of experience fit into? (roughly, of course)

goldtrader:

No comment...

Alex has to have 10 accounts with 10.000$, 9 of them will be sunk and 1 will increase up to 200.000$, total is 100.000$, i dont understand why i should trade so risky? Alex - 100% per month is enough for you to have all the dough of the world in a couple or three years)

Figar0:
ExpertTrader:

This Expert Advisor is the result of 5 years of work on the market, it is not alone, and there will be other Expert Advisors' stats on the website, based on the same theory, but using different indicators. I cannot say that my approach is revolutionary, but I would be sincerely happy if it proves to be so, with positive results of course.

Just a sporting interest, how many lines of code did 5 years of experience fit into? (roughly, of course)

1544 stocks, that's already optimized, there was much more.

Figar0:
Alex has to have 10 accounts with 10.000$, he will sell 9 of them and increase 1 of them up to 200.000$, total is 100.000$) I don't know why he takes so much risk in trading. Alex - 100% per month is enough for you to have all the dough of the world in couple or three years).
So it seems that it was 1 survivor out of 10. IMHO really if the degree of risk is reduced by an order of magnitude to the detriment of the potential profitability (which even reduced it by an order of magnitude - by eye), it is very (again, IMHO) great chance to work out a profitable TS. I do not understand - can not curb excitement. We have repeatedly witnessed how a violation of MM rules results in the crash of possibly profitable TS. Very sad :(

ExpertTrader:

By the way, the second EA is running: Login: 11052 Password: 4mntmcj Server: 207. 228.236.15:443, its statement is also on the site.

Recently on this account floating loss on open positions 321477 and 321482 exceeded 30% of balance (i.e. was over 7K on a 20K balance). Is there a mechanism for closing unprofitable positions and if so, when will it work?
Reason: