MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1617

now I really hope someone can modify the bouncingpipEA_mpowerV41 ? here's the idea: after each entry been stop lost,I hope we can make next entry (same direction and meet those filter conditins again) increase lot like use fibonacci number like 0.1,0.2,0.3,0.5,0.8,1.3,2.1 lots.totally 7 level,and
Hi, i have made a DLL library for an EA. My exported function is this: #import "HappyEADLL.dll" int GetNewPosition(int,string,string,string& sym,string& op, double&price,double& tp,double& sl ,double& ts,double& cl); but if I call the function I cannot have in each double the value setted by...
Transferring an Indicator Code into an Expert Advisor Code. General Structural Schemesof an Expert Advisor and Indicator Functions This article dwells on the ways of transferring an indicator code into an ExpertAdvisor Code and on writing Expert Advisors with no calling to custom indicators,and with...
The new article named Problems of Technical Analysis Revisited by Constantin Tsarikhin has just been published in the Articles section. Abstract: At present, technical analysis along with the fundamental one is the most importantmethod to analyze stock market. Being one of the predicting methods of...
Transferring an Indicator Code into an Expert Advisor Code. Indicator Structure This article dwells on the ways of transferring an indicator code into an ExpertAdvisor Code and on writing Expert Advisors with no calling to custom indicators,and with the whole program code for the calculation of...
Dear advanced users of MT¤, Please help! How to see many financial instruments (offline hist. files) in one Chart Window? (or maybe these additional instruments can be shown as lines in "indicator window" to corresponding chart?) it is very important to me because I am on stage of studing markets
hi I use optimization option in strategy tester to test my stochastic expert advisor. I choose 1(start) to 200(stop) and 1(step)to all K period, D period and slowingvalues and i test it. then choose 1(start) to 10(stop) and 1(step) to all K period, D period and slowingvalues. for example 5 K...
[Deleted]
Hello All, Did a bit of research and manage to successfully program this function. Good wayto get you out of trouble well before Margin Call... Cheers!
[Deleted]
Hello, How to have the EA check and set "Ask Manual Confirmation" On ? (As in Option - Expert Advisor) thanks
This article describes an intersting approach to using cluster indicators. The article goes on to code the indicators which are available at the bottom of the page. Has anyone worked with this type of indicator before?
[Deleted]
Could someone please help with this need? I want my expert to look for any open orders (either a buy or sell that has beenfilled). If the expert finds a buy or sell order that is filled, I want it to placeanother order. This seems very trivial and simple to me, yet I cannot get my expertmodified to...
What could be a global variable that would check if an EA has executed ANY orderin the current bar, and if any order was executed in the current bar, it must waituntil the next bar? This should be a global 'override' that could not be influencedby the rest of the code. Joe Gelet www.eesfx.com www...
[Deleted]
  iTime Function  (2)
Anyone out there willing to help a newbie with some coding stuff? I need some helpwith what is probably basic for most. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help....I am so new to this that I have searched these archives yet can't get an answerto my question. Thanks.....
Let's say you have a moving average on a chart, and you want to get that into aseperate window at the bottom of the screen, you would think that by just changing#property indicator_chart_window into #property indicator_separate_window and doneis done. But the problem here is that the price...
How can I modify an EA code to open multiple trade upon a signal change ? E.g. two 1 lots instead of one 2 lots.
[Deleted]
Is it possible to buy or sell at exaclty open prices (+- 2 pips), I'm trying touse Open prices instead of the Ask or Bid (see sample codes below) but it doesn'twork with the OrderSend & OrderClose. What I want to do is to buy or sell at the first market priceof each hour (H1) (see sample chart...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I wrote my own EA and I'm testing it with MetaTrader Optimizer.. On simple testing it's okay, I got the report and graph. But when I want to optimize the 2 main vars of my EA, the 2 panels related to varsoptimization stay blank. Here is how my vars are coded, out of any function: Code...
The Future Of Automated Or Robot Forex It's likely that in the near future there will be more programmers offering theirskills to code MetaTrader and other programmable forex trading robots. And as an alternative, there will be more providers of 'labs' and automated tradingsoftware where a trader...
[Deleted]
Anyone who knows how to put protective buys or sells on the outside of a grid? let's assume a grid is placed between 10 and 20, then I would like the EA to placeone pending sell order at 8 and one buy at 12 that will equal 75-100% of outstandinglots, as a hedge. Is that possible? If that is...
Hi, Anyone encounter this problem or have a solution for it. I have been running EAs using MetaTrader 4 running on Windows Server 2003 withno major problem. However, I have recently added MessageBox or MessageBoxA to my EA. I realise to my horror that whenever the line of code using any of the...
Received following message from metaquotes: The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report: ----------------------- 2007.09.20 12:19 loading ak_system on GBPJPY:60 12:20:03 2007.01.24 11:24 ak_system: stopped because of Stop Out ------ what does this mean 200 kb
  Heiken Ashi Zma  (5)
Hey Guys can anyone help me find a working version the one I have locks up my computer.
Hi I have made a script and runs smoothly on live. But have a problem on Strategy tester. if( this == that ) close() does not workin strategy mode Im using the close() that came with editor int close() { bool result; double priced; int cmd,error; //---- if(OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hi I noticed sleep(900000) does not work in strategy tester. What I would like is the start to run every 15 minutes and not on every tick. Howcan I do this? L.
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to write an Expert Advisor, tho I am not very far along. Could someonehelp me with some programming? What I am trying to do is have a trade open when the price closes between the 1and 2 standard deviation bollinger bands. I thought I had figured it out, but whenI went and backtested...
[Deleted]
On the given site there are results of testing of the automatic dealer (Expert Advisor)for the program for Meta Trader 4. http://www.forex-expert.net I wish to learn your opinion.
double a[]; for (int i=0; i<Bars; i++) { a[i] = (3*Close[i]+Open[i]+High[i]+Low[i])/3; } ......... what`s wrong with the code above?the a[i] seems get nothing?when I used Print()to check the a[i], I found a[i] is zero,why? can somebody help me ? Thanks!
[Deleted]
  MQL forum  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I propose to make this forum only for discussing MQL. Anything not directly related to program writing should be banned. There are enough other places on the net for self-affirmation and flooding
i have a multicurrency EA and i always get the mail that i have to much errors,but only the error 4106. this is a normal error and i read in your articel that this will be ok for multicurrencyEA. in the description there is a information about the fact of muticurrency EA. butuntil now my EA is...
How one can change a custom indicator to one of main indicators of MT4 In main indicators, one can draw indicator of another indicator (e.g. MA of RSI),but it is not possible for custom indicators