(ask)trade MT4 demo to another MT4 real acount - page 2

Account Copier

Hi guys,

I found that think: Account Copier

Meta Trader Account Copier 1 Free Download

This software copy a trade from one account to an other.

This software use files (like csv) to copy the trades.

It's 100% free.

Bye, Alex

It is not original source.

Author's website to download is here Forex Tester Software - Professional Forex Training. Teach yourself forex trading.

Author is well-known programmer from Canada (Terranin). He is very well-known on any forex forums.

Look at his thread about his strategy tester for MT4 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I installed this copier some time ago but did not try: no time sorry.

It is free.

More advanced version is presented on our commercial section by Beluck. Beluck is very well-knwon coder as well. His software is very good.

And more advanced software is Igorad's software which I am still testing. This software can be improved on any customer needs. Because Igorad is well-known coder on our forum and always online. It was not posted yet in elite section and it was not posted yet in public forum.

Sorry for promotion.

Files:

Very interesting thread... Any of you having "live experience" with this? I'd need a version that would be able to handle microlots (0.01)...

newdigital:
It is not original source.

Author's website to download is here Forex Tester Software - Professional Forex Training. Teach yourself forex trading.

Author is well-known programmer from Canada (Terranin). He is very well-known on any forex forums.

Look at his thread about his strategy tester for MT4 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I installed this copier some time ago but did not try: no time sorry.

It is free.

More advanced version is presented on our commercial section by Beluck. Beluck is very well-knwon coder as well. His software is very good.

And more advanced software is Igorad's software which I am still testing. This software can be improved on any customer needs. Because Igorad is well-known coder on our forum and always online. It was not posted yet in elite section and it was not posted yet in public forum.

Sorry for promotion.

This is a good .

I tried it but their an issues . its not instant . i notice that it takes about few seconds to 1 minut

that cn be fatual to ur account

Inter-Terminal communication.

After a very sharp learning curve with MQL, I'm exploring a few more possibilities.

To me, an ideal trading server system comprises of a set of computers in separate places each with the exact same set of metatrader terminals and associated hard disks.

It would be set up so that one server is the primary trading server which executes the trades of the EAs, the other servers are setup as backups to the primary one. Should the primary server go offline, one of the backup servers takes over and resumes trading. This keeps going on until one backup server is left, if this server is left, then it closes all trades and shuts down all the EAs.

Any ideas how I can turn this vision into a reality?

Yes, it could be done..

You could have an EA with a Heart Beat function built in.. It Contacts a central piece of software, say every 2 seconds..

The central server looks to see how often it is contacted.. If MT4 #1 doesnt respond, it tells MT4 terminal#2 to start trading..

It could be done, but would be a cludge..

Ronald Raygun:
After a very sharp learning curve with MQL, I'm exploring a few more possibilities.

To me, an ideal trading server system comprises of a set of computers in separate places each with the exact same set of metatrader terminals and associated hard disks.

It would be set up so that one server is the primary trading server which executes the trades of the EAs, the other servers are setup as backups to the primary one. Should the primary server go offline, one of the backup servers takes over and resumes trading. This keeps going on until one backup server is left, if this server is left, then it closes all trades and shuts down all the EAs.

Any ideas how I can turn this vision into a reality?

Passing MT4 orders to any platfom,it can be done??

Hi everybody

This is something jump to my mind last night!!

Is it possible to make any MT4 (WHITHER DEM OR REAL) to be connected to any company patform?..in other wordes,i use MT4 DEMO for analisys and i place orders at another plat frm company(LET US SAY EFX),My dream is when i place order in the MT4 it could be transfered to the other platform!!...is it possible or it just a dream?

is that could be done??

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT PROGRAMMING,SO I MAY HAVE A DREAM OF WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE..MAYBE!

Thank you for ur help and advice in advance

been done many many times

ahmedazizelias:
Hi everybody

This is something jump to my mind last night!!

Is it possible to make any MT4 (WHITHER DEM OR REAL) to be connected to any company patform?..in other wordes,i use MT4 DEMO for analisys and i place orders at another plat frm company(LET US SAY EFX),My dream is when i place order in the MT4 it could be transfered to the other platform!!...is it possible or it just a dream?

is that could be done??

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT PROGRAMMING,SO I MAY HAVE A DREAM OF WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE..MAYBE!

Thank you for ur help and advice in advance

i know a few EA's were written to call up an external script to execute trades on other platforms, namely for oanda. last time i read about any of that was on forexfactory

dracozny:
i know a few EA's were written to call up an external script to execute trades on other platforms, namely for oanda. last time i read about any of that was on forexfactory

Thank you dracozny for ur reply

ay i ask you" HOW IT WORKS?"..So you mean i make my orders on my demo and it will be done and passed to another platform..but i am not sure if Oanda is using MT4 ..

Could you please post that script (if you have it) ,so we MAYBE get some help from programmars to play with it.

I AM SO HAPPY THAT IT IS NOT SUCH DREAM,AND PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT LONG TIME AGO..THAT GIVES SOME HOPE SOME HOW TO HAVE IT AVILABLE TO FIT OUR NEEDS.

As long as it is done,I think Newdigital can send us to the right link if it in the TSD..

thank you again

Hi ahmedazizelias,

Read this thread. It is just 2 pages (there are 1 or 2 softwares to copy trades).

Reason: