(ask)trade MT4 demo to another MT4 real acount - page 3

newdigital:
Hi ahmedazizelias, Read this thread. It is just 2 pages (there are 1 or 2 softwares to copy trades).

Hi Dear

THANK YOU FOR UR HELP...YOU REALY VERY CLOSE TO ANY MEMBERS WHO ARE SEARCHING.

I did read this link and it took me to another links..(i got lost for while but in the final road i did ot find any softwaer that code pass the orders from demo MT4 to be placed at real account at ECN OR OTHER PLATFORMS) ..I got some close ideas at some softwears but not doing that passing.Even Beluck softwears does not do it..

Thank you again

ahmedazizelias:
Hi Dear

THANK YOU FOR UR HELP...YOU REALY VERY CLOSE TO ANY MEMBERS WHO ARE SEARCHING.

I did read this link and it took me to another links..(i got lost for while but in the final road i did ot find any softwaer that code pass the orders from demo MT4 to be placed at real account at ECN OR OTHER PLATFORMS) ..I got some close ideas at some softwears but not doing that passing.Even Beluck softwears does not do it..

Thank you again

Are you trading manual or with EA?

Sending orders to other terminals

Hi

Great forum everyone. If I have coded my own EA and I want to send signals to peoples MT4 platforms, eg: buy when I buy etc.. but without them running my EA, just receiving my signals - is that possible. If anyone could supply the code to do this I will supply them with signals for free as a thank you.

Cheers !

I moved your post to the thread where you can find the some soft (free one and commercial one as well).

cockeyedcowboy:
I also have this peice of software which I beleive I received from IBFX

Oh oh, not too sure I'd trust some software coming from IBFX lol.

pls help in one of the expert

dear traders,

i need an expert that copy or miror the trade,

i mean if the expert that i need to work on it run on a demo account of XX broker, the time when it opens a trade there on the first broker, i would like it to open the very same trade on a different broker that i have a real account there.

it is like a master expert in the first broker and a secondary expert on the other one.

because the expert that i want to work on, is good and profitable on a euopean server, that doesnt perform well on my interbank GMT server real account,

so i dont want to fix that EA on interbank, i preferto use alpari, and the same trade to open it or miror it , duplicate, in interbank

is that possible, i hope you got what i need, pls whoever have this expert or can build it , pls tell me

cheers all

ED

Moved your post to this thread were you can find some EA for that. The other thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178661

mt2ib: manual or autotrading IB from MT4

as you may know,mt4 is the best known software in the world to do technical analysis and automated trading. mt2ib is a mt4 script which will duplicate whatever trades you do in mt4 terminal,therefore you can trade forex on tws from mt4 terminal either by manual trading or program trading. (the author also has some rather good automated trading systems running on mt4, which are availabe for you to review and test.) you can free try and download it from here or from vgmfx dot com. comments are welcome.(sorry, the size is too big to post the program here, you can download from vgmfx dot com)

Hi

I was looking for an EA to trade on scalping during news release. Anybody has any suggestions

Thanks

NewsTrader EA - the post with EA attached and the instruction about how to use https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163/page3

I am testing it for the long time.

By the way there are very few others (i am talking about free EAs so there are few ones).

Reason: