(ask)trade MT4 demo to another MT4 real acount - page 4

ciccio81:
Hi

I was looking for an EA to trade on scalping during news release. Anybody has any suggestions

Thanks

Hayou got it ?

Is Okee to use scalping Ea?? i'm affraid on conection error or widden spread.

anyone able to use mt2ib, which the few posts above posted?

clone EA to read trades in a account and open trade in another?

looks like something so usefull and i never saw this. There is one?

so i want a EA that read a DEMO account and menage trades in another Metatrader.

anyone have something like it?

thanks in advance.

Post moved giraia_br. hope it helps.

EA to remotely send orders & manage accounts

Is there a 'client' type EA just to receive signal & execute same trade orders from a money manager located elsewhere in the world without having to reveal the acct no. & investor password to the client?

suffic369:
as you may know,mt4 is the best known software in the world to do technical analysis and automated trading. mt2ib is a mt4 script which will duplicate whatever trades you do in mt4 terminal,therefore you can trade forex on tws from mt4 terminal either by manual trading or program trading. (the author also has some rather good automated trading systems running on mt4, which are availabe for you to review and test.) you can free try and download it from here or from vgmfx dot com. comments are welcome.(sorry, the size is too big to post the program here, you can download from vgmfx dot com)

Hi

The file do not appear to be in the url you mention, could you please put the script here? Please!!!!

airplus:
Hi The file do not appear to be in the url you mention, could you please put the script here? Please!!!!

Hi

What is the link of mt2ib and vgmfx ? which is the answer of content of this thread ?

thx

Trading system testing idea

Hey,

I see a lot of trading systems described there. But It takes too long to test them carefully...

So I can suggest you to use Forex Tester. It is really helpful if you want to speed up your testing.