(ask)trade MT4 demo to another MT4 real acount - page 5

MT4 communication

I have an indicator that gives out signals, how do I send these signals from one central MT4 in a servre to a number of MT4 that are running in other PC's across a network?

williamwongys:
I have an indicator that gives out signals, how do I send these signals from one central MT4 in a servre to a number of MT4 that are running in other PC's across a network?

I'm not sure but isn't this possible through an PAMM account?

This is the first I come across this thread.

To make MT master to slave no matter which way you want to pass the signals is not hard to do on one computer or even on a LAN. I did it using MQLII a few years back. It was because the indicater coding was very poor in MT back then, its still very poor but better with MQ4. What I did then was to use AmiBroker to generate the signals using MT's data feed, and pass the signals to the MT platform. Basicly MT was the order handler and AB was the signal generater but both used the same data feed. Again this was done with MQLII but it can as easily be done with MQ4.

I also have this peice of software which I beleive I received from IBFX writen by MetaTrader, that is designed to enter orders on multiple MT platforms at the same time. I have played with it, but never used it on a real situation on a live account. I believe MIG also has this software you may have to ask for it at these brokers, dont freely give it out. You may need a live account to get it as well. (I also have a copy for v3 MT). You can also try asking the broker were you have your current account(s) with, if they have it.

You will need to toy with it on serveral demo accounts first as the documentation is not good. Or maybe log on to MetaTrader and ask if they have any help files on it. Again I have played with it but never used it so don't ask me to meny questions on it. The setup is in the Zip file attached. You may have to unlock it by right clicking on the setup.file and clicking on properties memu and then click on unlock.

Keit

Let me know, if someone get the free version.

Trade copier

Hi all,

I am wondering if someone can help me edit the attached code. There is a section within the Input tab 'PipsAwayLimit' .

At the moment the EA will only place a trade if the price is within a certain range, The default is within 20 pips. I want it to act opposite, so only copy a trade over if it is outside that range.

Also i am currently using another trade copier and have yet to test the attached but i'm assuming the TradeDuplicatorClient.mq4 gets placed in the clients expert section account, the TradeDuplicatorServer.mq4 gets placed to the experts section of the master account. Where is the file TradeDubplicator.dll placed in both master and client?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Antony

Files:

are there any updates

i am still looking for a EA .. key word Free , i find most post are for a web site which want $$$

Best Low time lag trade copy system (EA)

Hi

ATM I'm evaluating 4 types of trade copier but would appreciate any tips as to best type with low time lag & reduced slippage

Eg: immediate execution is what I definitely require is no built in time or pip lags

cheers

zac

biggerbush:
Hi all,

I am wondering if someone can help me edit the attached code. There is a section within the Input tab 'PipsAwayLimit' .

At the moment the EA will only place a trade if the price is within a certain range, The default is within 20 pips. I want it to act opposite, so only copy a trade over if it is outside that range.

Also i am currently using another trade copier and have yet to test the attached but i'm assuming the TradeDuplicatorClient.mq4 gets placed in the clients expert section account, the TradeDuplicatorServer.mq4 gets placed to the experts section of the master account. Where is the file TradeDubplicator.dll placed in both master and client?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Antony

Seems that this works, and this is what i was looking for, but there are some bugs on this. When I modify open orders the client can't modify them. Any way around this or any other software for free that allows me to do this?

copy position

hi

I have 3 account ,and i should take a position on 3 of them simultaneously, which make me tired ,

does anybody have an script when i take a position in one account , the 2 others take the same position with same lot and tp and sl .

thanks

macd&rsi:
hi

I have 3 account ,and i should take a position on 3 of them simultaneously, which make me tired ,

does anybody have an script when i take a position in one account , the 2 others take the same position with same lot and tp and sl .

thanks

This is a solution for your problem: Forex Signal Copier - Multiaccount edition - allows to copy signals to several accounts

This EA can duplicate your trades on 30 accounts simultaneously

Reason: