How to add GPU in the Agent list?

I am having Titan Xp Graphics card and would like to add it and use it for my strategy testing. Kindly, suggest me what is the best possible way to work it out.

I can not reply in detailed way sorry ... but there is summary thread related to Cloud and tester agents so I hope you will find the answere there: 
All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

I am having Titan Xp Graphics card and would like to add it and use it for my strategy testing. Kindly, suggest me what is the best possible way to work it out.

Are you sure?

Have you already heard of this: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/03/21/nvidia_titan_v_reproducibility/

(Why should the small brother be better than the top product?)

2 + 2 = 4, er, 4.1, no, 4.3... Nvidia's Titan V GPUs spit out 'wrong answers' in scientific simulations
2 + 2 = 4, er, 4.1, no, 4.3... Nvidia's Titan V GPUs spit out 'wrong answers' in scientific simulations
  • www.theregister.co.uk
Nvidia’s flagship Titan V graphics cards may have hardware gremlins causing them to spit out different answers to repeated complex calculations under certain conditions, according to computer scientists. The Titan V is the Silicon Valley giant's most powerful GPU board available to date, and is built on Nv's Volta technology. Gamers and casual...

Carl Schreiber:

Are you sure?

Have you already heard of this: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/03/21/nvidia_titan_v_reproducibility/

(Why should the small brother be better than the top product?)

I know that about Titan V, thats the reason I am not using it. I had experiments with Titan Xp and found it useful. Hence, using it.

It all depends on us what type of observation and programming we are trying to attempt. But never mind. I guess, need to try it once again. Well, is there a solution to my question with you?

Sergey Golubev:
I can not reply in detailed way sorry ... but there is summary thread related to Cloud and tester agents so I hope you will find the answere there: 
All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

It says work still in progress :D

Still I will check it out.

Reason: