General - page 952

MT5 testing  (2)
Despite several attempts and re-downloading the latest versions, I'm still unable to get a successful test on the example experts supplied with MT5. I always receive the following errors (example) failed market buy 0.79 EURUSD [Unsupported filling mode] CTrade::OrderSend: market buy 0.79 EURUSD...
Lower the minimum price Improve payment system so unregistered users can purchase Add more payment options wether only registered users can purchase or not
  Signal with EAs  (7)
Hi, 1. is it allowed to publish, provide (and even sell) a signal from an account where purchased EAs are used? 2. is it allowed to monitor accounts with purchased EAs as private signal? I could not find it in the rules. Please provide the source with the rule if possible. Best regards.
Whenever I'm working with multiple classes in a project the medaeditor text prediction just stops working. Is there a known fix? Where does it cache
Just a week or so before this post, hedge fund managers were going to be replaced by robots at one particular company, as MQL has evolved, are they the true inventors of the "robot". It has always been a fact that true wealth is made in real-estate or the stockmarket (trading), so while robots are...
  strategy tester zero results  (20   1 2)
please help, whatever expert advisor i choose for back testing, it runs tell the end of the selected period with zero results !!!! zero trades !!! 
I wanyt to export ADX Indicators in csv can you help me
  expression parser library?  (13   1 2)
Is anyone aware of a library to parse string expressions, that can work with mql5? I am trying right now muparser, but I'm struggling with importing (I don't know yet what i have to import and how to use). But it's possible it will not work, as it requires a type which is a pointer to void: typedef
  EA's per MT4 instances  (11   1 2)
Hi everybody, I have de following question: How many EA's can be executed in one instance of MT4 with no troubles between the ES's? Thanks for the responses!!! Luis.
Hi guys, I know that MQL5 do recommend some VPS providers. However, is it possible to use anther VPS providers like VULTR or Amazon ? Because I got VULTR VPS already.
Hi all, Sometimes, i would like to share my trade on MT4 chart to my friend , but i dont want show my lot size . Is there any indicator or method to hide it ? Please help me . Thanks a lot 
Hello all, I am looking for help finding any indicator that shows the whether the BIG Bank traders are holding long or short positions on the EuroUsd. Is there anyone that can help me find any such indicator? I know about the COT report, but it is for the previous week I think. I keep an eye on...
  Ultra trend  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
hi all i really need it ultra trend indicators and if any body now about best indicators for just 10 or 15 pip plz tell me and with what time i used please and thanks alo for all and for best site help me please i really need it bey
Hi I need a script that was add a stop loss at open price +1, if market has moved by 5 pips in my favour. Then I would like to trail the order by 5 pips at a time. Would appreciate any help.
guys, most of us retailer traders worry about getting the right direction of trades (perform analysis etc etc) but the real "heart of our weakness" which causes us to blow accts is; during time of chaos when our analysis is wrong. So lets say we have 10 buy orders in market and bad news comes outta...
Hi all :) What does this mean ?? Sell(): OrderCheck(): Unknown error 10030
At the request of traders and brokers, we have developed the mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Web. The web application is adapted for smartphones and allows trading Forex and on world exchanges from any mobile browser. Currently, the beta version provides the basic trading features: online quotes...
Hello, I'n new in MT4/5 . I download this EA but when I tried to do the backtest no orders are placed and this type of errors occured a lot of time: Sell(): Error inputs for trade order Sell(): OrderCheck(): Unknown error 10030  How I can fix it? I tried on MT5 original platform installed on PC with...
[Deleted]
  Backtest myself  (2)
So, suppose I wanted to try and see if I can do better (or worse) than my EA, is there a functionality to manually place orders on a historical period (say 6 months) and get similar reporting as when using the Strategy Tester I know you can play back historical data, but is there an option to...
[Deleted]
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) holds the sixth conference on precious metals from 9 to 10 April 2017. The event is arranged with the help of MetaQuotes Software — our company is a technology sponsor of the Dubai Precious Metals Conference having the status of Trading Solutions Provider. The...
Hello! I'd like to find out if getting and using MQL5 coupons is really so comfortable. I'm looking for some real experience. Have you ever used them, guys? What for did you use them? Share please
Hi everyone... I looking for a simple indicator or script that create csv file of candle information of all Market Watch Symbols and for Specefic time frame  for example: create csv file of: all market watch symbols >> M5 >> HOLC and Volume of last 60 Bars in one csv file or each symbol in separate...
Is FOREX trading allowed in Canada? Thank you. Daniel
Hello everyone, I found an EA on the market that I wanted to test. I logged into my demo account from my broker and ran the EA in the strategy tester. The results were good with the default inputs that come with the system, so I set things up, dragged it to a few charts and set it to work. It's been...
[Deleted]
Hi, does anyone know if it is possible (and straightforward) to use alternative optimization methods in the Strategy Tester in MT5 instead of the genetic algorithm and the brute force method?
Hi everyone, one question I have several MT4 from several brokers on my PC, but sometimes I want to install store items or subscribe to signals, from the web browser. If I do it from the web browser (not from the market of the MT4), the default, ALWAYS opens only one of the many platforms of the...
MetaTrader 5 discovers a new market with considerable investment opportunities – Indonesia. Java Global Futures based in Jakarta has become the first broker in the country offering the multi-asset HFT platform to its traders. Java Global Futures is a member of the Indonesian Derivatives Clearing...
Like to know If i can have multiple MT4 on one PC???
  ECN  (3)
I use an ECN account on which I can place orders manually. If I try to run an ea which works very well on normal accounts I get only -1 tickets. Who can help?
  Market views for 2017  (58   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Goldman Sachs Top Ten Market Themes for 2017 Chief Credit Strategist Charles Himmelberg says 2017 will be "High growth, higher risk, slightly higher returns" Slightly higher returns relative to 2016. "Best improvement in the opportunity in global equities is in Asia ex-Japan.", Fiscal stimulus in