General - page 951

Hi Good people Please can someone help me with the attached EA. For months now I have been trying to sort this. Am trying to get it to place 5 trades(orders) per bar. Currently it places multiple orders using an independant grid indicator (attached) THe grid lines can not be widened further since
Hello  I was wondering if you guys have developed a trading strategy based on multiple frame analysis.  If you do please help, I have been trying to develop a good strategy using multiple time frame analysis and parabolic sar however I have been getting a lot of challenges. Among the set backs is...
Is there any place where MT4 / MT5 account information is stored locally on the PC, for example if I wanted to save my username and password to the trading account in a secure text file?  Servers are in .srv files - is there anything for username and password?  If not, where does MetaTrader store...
Hello traders, First of all, i want to thank mql5.com for this great opportunity opened to all this traders providing signals and other services plattform from traders for traders. This opens a market with customer traders couldn't reach otherwise. Where i have problems is the way they are handling...
Hi Login to mql5.com through WebRequest(), as given in https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12296, is failing. As has been pointed out in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/75892, this is due to changed login methods. It seems some internal tokens are being generated. May someone give some directions as to how...
Dear Team, I am looking for an EA, Script ot Indicator that can amalgamate trades. Can anyone please advise ? Many thanks. Yours Faithfully Suresh Maharaj
  Programmers!!!  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Gentlemen programmers please advise. What programming language should beginners choose for learning . The most accessible and understandable... With the ability to download the program for learning to write with the output of this program on the screen the result ... If possible, please provide
hi friends, i am looking for vostro indicator for mt5, by searching you can find its file for mt4 only not mt5.  it is a very interesting indicator combined with the timing RSI. it will be nice if we found it  and let it be available for all, thank you. 
Hello.  Is there a specific area for giving suggestions about the MetaTrader 5 program?  I've looked but can't find one so I'm writing this here. I give these suggestions: 1) Make it possible to adjust the font size of the data/time on the X-Axis and the price numbers on the Y-Axis. 2) Allow the...
Hi, I would like to askfor help with coding the current market trend into my EA. Are there any standardindicators that deal with this, most of the ones I have found online seem to be buggy. Alternatively is therea standard way of defining trend using price action? Many thanks
Hi all, I've written or modified several MT4 indicators & scripts but am a bit stuck on how to approach the writing of a rather complex EA I have in mind. I'm looking for suggestions, and even better, some examples of other EA's that might do something similar to what I have in mind. The idea is...
[Deleted]
Has any  American had any good experiences with non FIFO signals?  There is only 7 FIFO complaint signals on here and most of them have only been on here for a couple of months.  I was looking at the [name of the signal was deleted].  That signal has been at the top of the leader boards for a long...
  Simple Indicator  (1)
Just looking for a simple indicator.  One that can find which pair or pairs have moved the most in a 24-hour period.  Not sure if this is even the right forum.  Can someone point me in the right direction ?
I moved to stocks from currency and its going very well. the problem is Ive been using just2trade with mt5 and their demo accounts shut down after 7 days which screws up my thoroughly testing my strategy. are there any other stock brokers out there that use mt5? or even mt4? thanks.
[Deleted]
Can somebody advise something ?
  News Filter without DLL  (11   1 2)
Hello I recall seeing someone posting how you can create a news filter indicator without the need to use DLL Imports . I am unable to locate it. Is anyone able to post the link to that post? Thank you
Can I use an ECN account as signals provider and be followed by standards accounts? The notations of the pairs are different
Buying stuff on the Metatrader app store can be intimidating. Some times you see a product that looks like it can deliver what you want only to find that it does not do what you hoped it would, this is especially true of Mt4 indicators. So i thought  i would start a topic that is geared towards...
Guys I am new to the MQL5 please lets discuss which is the best configuration to earn some money with MQL5 by donating CPU cycles.
The signal provider has minimal volume 0.1, subscriber(me) has 0.01. Any ideas on how I can synchronise the minimal volume between subscriber and signal provider?
Paypal no service for Our country. Epayment does not approve transfer or withdraw on international visa. Webmoney registration stage is not worked mobile verification. So how do i withdraw my money
i have a lot and im out of business. let me know if we can post them here and others might too
  problem with the system  (16   1 2)
hi i have a demo account but the new order botton is gray and not working
Which pair made you the biggest profits? and which one the biggest loses? 
Hello, I'm copying a signal. but I don't understand why trades are not copied with the right amount of volume. Leverage is the same (1:500) my balance is around 300.000, signal balance is 14.000 about. % for volume conversion is 2020% (data from journal) 95% of deposit used and limits to margin 150...
I downloaded the MT5 software onto my Windows 10 computer in the hopes of working a demo account for a while to practice Forex. Unfortunately for me, the program stays open for just a few seconds and then crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well as restarting my computer, but I get...
Hello, I am looking for an EA or robot. I want to trade at the end of a timeframe (sometimes 2 minutes before). I like to change manually if I want to go long, when closes above the 2 MA lines, or short, when closes below. I want to adjust tradingsize and if possible SL and TP.... Can anyone tell me...
  MT5 testing  (2)
Despite several attempts and re-downloading the latest versions, I'm still unable to get a successful test on the example experts supplied with MT5. I always receive the following errors (example) failed market buy 0.79 EURUSD [Unsupported filling mode] CTrade::OrderSend: market buy 0.79 EURUSD...
Lower the minimum price Improve payment system so unregistered users can purchase Add more payment options wether only registered users can purchase or not