General - page 476

Service desk  (7)
Please assist I am new here, i wish to access Service Desk
  panel design  (4)
Hi all, I am new to forum and I have a question. When user runs my code, I want  a panel  to show up. how & where should I design the layout of panel that will contains some textboxes and buttons . Thank you.
Hello, I have been doing freelance jobs lately and it happens (not really frequently but still happens): I apply for a job and it gets deleted instantly. Since there is a limitation of 10 applications for 24 hours, my question is do I get a return when a job is deleted in several minutes. I havent
int Cur_p = Ask, initi_p = 0 ,cnt= 0 ; if (Cur_p>initi_p){ cnt=cnt+ 1 ; initi_p =Cur_p; } if (Ask<initi_p) cnt= 0 ; Please any help on why this code is not working. i need a code to calculate consecutive up tick and down tick to get how fast price is moving in each direction
Hello I have signals on 2 accounts and need to keep enabled / active . One on each . Any ideas how I do the same rgds
I Want a MT5 Can enable automatic switching the market watch tick chart window to a current active chart price window
Hi! On my Strategy/Inputs, there are no settings. The EA works, but there are no settings to change. Its just blank. Pls help
Can someone help me? I am trying to subscribe to copy the signals and is giving an error message like "Subscription Failed."
Hello guys, I need RenkoStreet_Trend for MT5, not the entire renko chart system, just the Trend indicator. I'll share an image below
So I've followed YouTube on how to create multiple instances of MT5. But now I have a problem that the copied ones on my desktop (opposed to the original one in Program Files) will not connect to the Market in Tools. So therefore, I can't access my purchased products . Can someone help please
I have a mt4 account on mql5 VPS. Whenever I load an EA I keep getting the message "No internet connection". Please help and advise
  Rented in Market  (3)
Hi, I plan to rent product in market, i want to know how many activation we have if we do rent instead of purchase. Thanks I try search around but cant get exact answer. Thanks for your time
  Copy signal  (10)
Hello I am a signal provider . One costumer purchased signal and also mql5 vps. When it start, 15 trade was opened in 10 seconds. Also signal not opened any trade. But when I looked to costumer opened signals, it was showing NuD(My ea). Do you know what is the problem
I have rented a VPS , and i tried to load my EA to VPS, but it failed. Journal Log is attached, please refer for details. EA works smoothly on my Desktop. Please help. Regards
  cant copy  (21   1 2 3)
Hello. does anyone have input on how to copy traders? my MQl5 account is funded, when i press the copy button it just takes me to the MT5 downloader... I ALREADY HAVE MT5... so... just a big circle. when i log on from the web trader, same thing, downloader screen pops up... ive tried 3 different web
Someone accessed my account and purchased an EA. I receive an email saying a product has been activated but I did not buy anything myself. How do I get someone to assist with this? I spoke to Bank and was asked to contact the site admin
How do I edit the settings I originally set when I subbed to a signal?
I am having difficulty with the disbursement of funds in mql5. verification code never sent. and I plan to change my phone number. is there anyone who can help me
How can I operate multiple EAs on different accounts? I've got some running at the moment on DEMO18925, but when I switch to DEMO18949 the EAs automatically switch over to the active account
The idea of writing a trading system in Python came up, and since it did, why not make it available to the public. Perhaps someone besides me would be interested in it as well. But why Python? - It's a complicated question with many aspects. I'll try to answer it. Historically, I have four terminals
hi everyone. how can i read these volumes on my screenshot and sae into a parameters ??? help me plz :'(
  Support?  (5)
Greetings, I'm unable to find the location for support. While making some purchases on a bear run the app suddenly encountered some problems and when I attempted to make another purchase, that purchase was suddenly logged in 20 pips above even my first purchase several hours previously and my chart
Ive got everything set up (I think), but how do I know if im actually selling anything? I have started all the metatesters on the metatesters agent menager, and I can see the agents in the agent section on my profile but it always says 0 under "passes" and "profits. Am I doing it right
Could someone help me to change something in automatic validation on EURUSD 1H? My robot is on XAUUSD 15M and i do not know how to pass this step. I have no information about EURUSD 1H in my source code, so i have no idea why this testing is on this instrument
Why can't I now get <Deleted> EA to backtest - I've tried many different amounts of deposit & dates? Nothing is working :( Other EAs seem fine... Please help
Hey guys, is there some one who can show me an indicator that displays %growth of running trades on a pair, Thanks for this
I need to change my password. any help where to go
Hi, I'm trying to add my Metatester agents to cloud, but it doesn't seem possible. When I start agents they start up but stay disconnected. Checkbox to sell computing resources is greyed out and field where I can write my user name is greyed out as well. So I can't enter anything there. On other
Hello I would like to know if someone could help me pass this script mt4 to mt5 I do not know anything about programming if someone could help me I appreciate it very much //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi, i just paid and rent one indicator but unfortunately it seems no respond and cant install . Nothing happened even i clicked many times to proceed with the installation. Can somebody help me? Is it any issue with my website setting