order EA for resell

If an agency or a shop online order EA from freelance and after resell EA is possible ?

usually developer/programmer is paied for work but copyright/idea  is  who orders the job.

what is the right / legal way for to do this ?

if the  developer take money for this work and after make a similar EA and sell this is a damage .

how to protect the work but at the same time how to give credit to the developer /programmer. 

there are or there aren't problem with copyright ?

nobody can help ?

silvialo5:

If an agency or a shop online order EA from freelance and after resell EA is possible ?

usually developer/programmer is paied for work but copyright/idea  is  who orders the job.

if the  developer take money for this work and after make a similar EA and sell this is a damage .

how to protect the work but at the same time how to give credit to the developer /programmer. 

Yes it is possible....  i bet all programmers have a copy of the EAs they made...

Copyright? i dont know where the copy right is.... maybe i am wrong but you cant get a copyright on the EA, only for the Idea itself maybe.....

It is possible to protect the EA with a code but the programmer let stay a backdor open :-P

silvialo5:
nobody can help ?

Yes, i think i can help you understand how it works.

First understand that a Copyright only protects the manner in which the work expresses itself...Not the Aactual WordsI involved as language is generic and free for all to use,it is the manner in which it is expredded -or- How the Words are used to Express Something.

Second - Source Code you Can Not Copyright as it is Considred Generic and Free for All, only the Manner it is Expressed in.

Examples of this are "Apple Works" & "MS Visual Basic" or "Linux" the Source Code is all the same for each so you cannot copyright it -But- The Manner IN Which it Expresses Itself is, What the Copyright Would

Cover is "Apple Works" "MS Visual Basic" & "Linux" as the Eexpression is Unique -But- Not the Source Code as it is all the Same = Generic.

Actually under the law as far as i understand it the Coder=Developer retains the right`s to the actual ea etc. -But- Before you begin make sure you specify in writing that you the Buyer retain 100% Control,

of the Work=EA & you can use it as you please -But- the Coder Will have a Right to Use the Work Also unless you have a contract that say`s otherwise=A Non Compitition Agreement & Non Disclouser Agreement entered into before the work begins would solve your issue/concern, just make sure both parties are Legal Adults & Mentally Fit to enter the agreement. 

I hope this help`s.

silvialo5:

Hello,

It need to select the person who do the job. The right partner is a best way for creating an innovation.

chaiya

Reason: