Delete pending orders if they will be hedge orders

Is there any EA that can manage pending orders so they are not triggered if there is another order running in the other direction?

So, if I have an open BUY on the EUR/USD and another EA on my account is placing a pending SELL on the same pair I would like that one to be deleted so it won't place that order.

I guess I could make one myself, but maybe someone already did this. Any ideas if there is something available?

Staffan Ofwerman:

Is there any EA that can manage pending orders so they are not triggered if there is another order running in the other direction?

So, if I have an open BUY on the EUR/USD and another EA on my account is placing a pending SELL on the same pair I would like that one to be deleted so it won't place that order.

I guess I could make one myself, but maybe someone already did this. Any ideas if there is something available?

may you find something in the EA section....

Juergen Frank:
may you find something in the EA section....

But this is the EA section, right?

Staffan Ofwerman:

But this is the EA section, right?

This is the Forum. @Juergen Frank is suggesting you search the CodeBase.

As I recall, the EA described here does what you are looking for.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2653#c6

Universal Expert Advisor: CUnIndicator and Use of Pending Orders (Part 9)
Universal Expert Advisor: CUnIndicator and Use of Pending Orders (Part 9)
  • Vasiliy Sokolov
  • www.mql5.com
Table of Contents Introduction The development of the Universal Expert Advisor's base of source code continues. Most of the approaches integrated into the CStrategy trade engine have proven their efficiency, convenience and simplicity in practice. However, over the course of actual usage, certain aspects in the expert operation had to be...

<link removed>

Nguyen Dang Giang:
<link removed>

Promotion of products is not permitted in this forum.

Reason: