Why Period Separator in 4-hr chart include 5 days of candles?

Why Period Separator in 4-hr chart include 5 days of candles? I noticed this stupid period separator in 4-hr. I want to know the reason and why metatrader did that?

1. They chose one day for H1 and lower, one week for the H4, and one month for the D1.
  2. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes. Us users can't know why. Ask them.

whroeder1:
  1. They chose one day for H1 and lower, one week for the H4, and one month for the D1.
  2. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes. Us users can't know why. Ask them.

Thanks.

I will send feedback and some suggestion to Devs.

whroeder1:
  1. Don't triple post! You already had A) Why Period Separator in 4-hr chart include 5 days of candles? and B) How do you get "Date" of specific candle?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
  2. There is no "easy solution to get the date of period separator." If you're below H4 get the beginning of the day. On the H4 get the start of the week. On the WK get the start of the month, on the MN get the start of the year.
    1. I already gave you a link for the first.
    2. For the others requires higher timeframes, you must handle 4066/4073 errors. 
                Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forumIt's It's It's 
 It's very different on my previous post. Date of candles and date of period separator are not same.