which advisor is best to use share your experience if you have the files drop in

xram1912:
searching for an expert Advisor

You have four options:

1. Comments in this forum
  2. the CodeBase
  3. the Market
  4. and finally Prof. Dr. Google.

You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Google is a great way and it seems many people dont even know it excists. Na i think it’s more a way to fool pepole to share good stuff without paying for it!
I say - never share anything to Keep code secure!

xram1912:
searching for an expert Advisor

Well you got the whole forum to search, not everyone know which is the best EA on the forum, or else once we have find that EA, we will have not be here at all :-)

Plus you got to understand that not all the EA will forever bring a 100% winning rate, unless it's an super artificial intelligent which think like a human, but too bad no artificial intelligent system out there will ever perform like a human intelligence. So to find the best EA on the forum it up to you to search, I'm sure you will find some decent one. that can do the job and bring you back some profit but you will have to be disciplined about when to switch it on or off. All the best with your search. Apparently almost everything is free on the forum but not everyone can just help you for free especially if there is a search bar which you haven't make use of it.

I think the OP is just asking if anybody has had a good experience with a particular EA -- not asking for free code. The authors always describe them as the Yellow Brick Road, you backtest and they look great, but then in practice you get crap.

I have not yet found any EA robot that seems to deliver In Market, yet.
Reason: