Help - I'm a newbie

I named the topic illiterately in order to attract the attention of those who want to make fun of it. What's the point of the question? I am a beginner - except for the fact that my MT4 indicators were written by Shurka about 10-12 years ago, I used to study the analysis and I was at the time when MasterForex (Meshkov) was only taking adepts, etc. Of course, I quickly realized (over 3-4 years) that Forex is an absolute scam (I mean kitchens, not interbank) and there is nothing to do there. I could give you a couple of good examples when I caught hand-dragging (I still have the videos on YouTube), but that's not the point. For several years I had no interest in the markets at all - after the funds I went into real business. I was not very successful, but I had enough to live on. Then I became interested in crypto. And here, at a certain point, my knowledge of MT tehanalysis came in handy. I invented sort of another algorithm. Ordered an Expert Advisor here on your website. Found the Expert Advisor.

And now comes the most interesting part. That's why I am a "newbie". The scheme of this resource (which I am using now) is not very familiar to me. The man wrote me a bot and a couple of bots, everything is OK, everything works. But there is one big BUT! I told him that after the payment, if I have any questions about EA operation, he will help me for free. I worked with him for free. He did it, I paid. Time passed, I started testing the system in MT5 (I should tell right away that there is work with API of other exchanges) - one little problem appeared in indicator. I have written and called him and he reworked indicator for 500r. I have not got any questions.

However, when I have written to him that the EA does not work with other APIs (it should), he asked me to send him my modified EA. I did. He wrote that everything works. I just asked him to check what was wrong using the TeamWox.

From then on the misunderstandings began. That his child is asleep (2 times was), he has no time (also 2 times), then let me call you myself (not dialed). Today I have already psyched, wrote, or you help me, or goodbye. She wrote me ok, bye.

Ok. But how come? The man promised to help in small matters. I would have paid if he'd given me a hint. But it's like he just doesn't give a shit.

I want your opinion. I'm not naming the advisor's author. I do not know his name, but if he inserts it himself - I'm ready for a discussion and proof of his wrongdoing.

If I'm right, how can I influence this author's rating after he's paid? In order for people to see my negative opinion the next time they order from this guy? I just don't want to leave it at that.

can you describe the problem in a nutshell ?

arraga:

You don't have any work on your profile.

Vladimir Zubov:
can you describe the problem in two words ?
I have described IMHO in more than 2 words. Your colleague is being... ahem... unethical. How can I influence him to lower his rating? So that other potential customers do not repeat my mistakes.

Vladimir Karputov:

You don't have any work on your profile.

See, I'm a "newbie". I didn't even look at my profile when I signed up here. And now...

I looked at my profile. I can see that I've deposited, I can see that I've withdrawn money to complete an order. What else is there to see? I'm not messing around, I just don't know how your site works.

arraga:
You see, I'm a newbie. I didn't even look at my profile when I signed up here. And now...

You have apparently processed the work outside of this service. What questions can you ask the service in that case?

Arkadii Zagorulko:

You have apparently processed the work outside of this service. What questions can you ask the service in this case?

No. You're wrong. I processed the work inside this service.

arraga:

You see, I'm a "newbie". I didn't even look at my profile when I signed up here. And now...

Looked at the profile. I can see that I've refilled, I can see that the money's been withdrawn. What else is there to see? I'm not messing around, I just don't know the specifics of how your resource works.

When you go to the doctor, you're asked, "what's wrong?" Well, I'm not asking for a towel, just two words.

Vladimir Zubov:

When you go to the doctor, they ask you "what's wrong? So I don't ask for a towel, just two words.

What two words? Do you want me to send you a screenshot of the deposits and debits? I can. But how would that help my problem?

arraga:

No. You're wrong. I did the work inside this service.

Can't see from your profile, everything is hidden.

I wrote to him, we called each other, and he finished the inductor for 500p.

The minimum order amount here is $30, which is not 500p at all. It is unclear how you could do the job here.

If so, on the page of your work there is a button - "leave feedback".

arraga:
What two words? Would you like a screenshot of the deposits and withdrawals? I can. But how would that help my problem?

Yes

Reason: