The miracle of the grail... Myth or reality?! - page 3

Maxim Romanov:
I don't have a grail, but it works quite well.
I saw an account on Myfxbook where a guy raised $24 or $25k over 2 years on a fully automated machine. It was his development, he is from Russia and he wrote that his fund was calling him to go abroad and he gave him $50,000 to manage the account and after that he wrote that he would sell it for $50,000 a few copies

Serqey Nikitin:

Explain the difference between a "grail" and a "really earning TC"...?

The way I see it is this. There is a distance between two points. We will never know the true distance between them, we can only get an estimate of this distance with some precision using some tools and measurement methods. In this example we have the ratio of the true value to an estimate of that value. We have the same ratio betweenthe "grail" and the "real-value TC".

Serqey Nikitin:

Explain the difference between a 'grail' and a 'really earning TC'...?

A really earning strategy may stop earning at some point. And the Grail will always make money.

I think there have been a dozen such threads here before you.

Victor Ziborov:

The way I see it is this. There is a distance between two points. We can never know the true distance between them, we can only get an estimate of that distance with some precision using some tools and measuring methods. In this example we have the ratio of the true value to an estimate of that value. We have the same ratio between the "grail" and the "actual earning TS".

And in simple terms, without verbal diarrhoea...?

Any conversation is possible when definitions are completely clear and common terms are equally understood...

Alexandr Saprykin:
A real earning strategy at some point may stop earning. But the Grail will always make money.

It's a bit fuzzy...

What do you mean "may stop earning"? ...What if in two years it starts earning again?...?

"Earn forever" - what do you mean? .... $1 a year every ten years... is that a grail?...

Serqey Nikitin:

It's a bit fuzzy...

What do you mean "may stop earning"? ...What if in two years it starts earning again?...?

"Earn forever" - what's that like? .... $1 a year every ten years... is that a grail...?

Make it not murkier, filter out the turbidity. Add shine and clarity to the definitions.

Ales Kolomenas:
Hello, I suggest that you drop your products here, which you are not ashamed to tell that they fit the price-quality ratio, otherwise the whole feed is jammed, and the price tags are such that from selling a couple of products, even a monkey would work with such a depot =)

Or maybe the keys to the flat, where the money lies, along with the flat?

Victor Ziborov:

I see it like this. There is a distance between two points. We can never know the true distance between them, we can only get an estimate of that distance with some precision using some tools and measurement methods. In this example we have the ratio of the true value to an estimate of that value. We have the same ratio between the "grail", and the "actual earning TS".

no, we can't

Because at any moment, someone may go crazy and risk the whole cutlet, or a newcomer with the same inordinate risk will show up

and the price will go through the roof.

that's why no TS can react instantly to changes of price direction

because you need to compare two values to understand where the price moved

and that means that the conclusion will be late with the answer

there is no grail and never will be

all the more so because the momentary reaction to a change in price direction is largely unprofitable because of the existence of the spread

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, we can't.

because at any moment, someone might get a little crazy and risk the whole cutlet, or a newcomer with the same inordinate amount of risk might show up

and the price will go through the roof.

That's when the human element comes into play...

Reason: