The miracle of the grail... Myth or reality?! - page 8

khorosh:

Actually, I am testing on the interval of 1 year or more. I just haven't finished the last Expert Advisor yet, I have only debugged the algorithm, so I have not come to testing on a longer timeframe yet. I do not see the point in testing on a too long interval. I used to achieve stable operation on long intervals. But about 5 years ago one of my EAs, which was successfully tested over a 10-year interval, started to fail after 1.5 years of real trading. After that I lost confidence in testing on long intervals. Because it does not provide any guarantees of stable real trading on comparable time intervals.

You can test all sorts of Expert Advisors on any currency pairs as long as you want, even until you are blue in the face.

(an Expert Advisor of the de luxe or superlux class -the "Grail") should yield (in accordance with a set lot and spread, to the trader and the broker)

ALL (or nearly all) income formed by uptrends and downtrends occurring during the day.

aleger:

You may test various Expert Advisors on any currency pairs as long as you like, even until you are blue in the face, but a really good tool

(an Expert Advisor of the de luxe or superlux class - the "Grail") must yield (in accordance with the specified lot and spread, to the trader and the broker)

All (or nearly all) income generated by uptrends and downtrends occurring during the day.

Just like that, the man has buried the long term traders, the carry traders, Soros, Buffett, options traders and all-around-all with one swipe of the shovel...

And the most offensive thing is that they all don't even know about it in their mansions and yachts!

aleger:

You may test various Expert Advisors on any currency pairs as long as you like, even until you are blue in the face, but a really good tool

(an Expert Advisor of the de luxe or superlux class - the "Grail") must yield (in accordance with the specified lot and spread, to the trader and the broker)

Every WEEK (in accordance with the set lot and spread) to the trader and to the broker, generating ALL (or nearly all) income, formed by uptrends and downtrends occurring during the day.

This is just a wishful thinking. In reality, it is impossible to create such an Expert Advisor. If one could take at least 10% of the entire price movement, it would be good.

Дмитрий:

Just like that, the man buried, with one stroke of a shovel, the long term traders, the carry traders, Soros, Buffett, the options traders and all the rest....

And the most offensive thing is that they all don't even know about it in their mansions and yachts!

This is for them (Soros and Buffett) in retaliation for Mother Russia!

aleger:

This is for them (Soros and Buffett) in revenge for Mother Russia!

What are they up to this time?

khorosh:

This is only wishful thinking. In reality, it is impossible to create such an expert. If it were possible to take at least 10% of the entire price movement, it would already be good.

I am not only trying, but I am also doing something (small things). Proletarians of all countries, join us!

Did they come up with something new?

Дмитрий:

And what have they done this time?

It's still the same - the foes keep hooting and hollering!

khorosh:
Is there something new?

No, it's all the same - trends, trends and trends again. They've added "hidden" and "composite".

aleger:

Not only trying, but also doing something (small things). Proletarians of all countries, join us!

Get on Skype and I'll throw you an idea.

Reason: