The miracle of the grail... Myth or reality?! - page 2

aleger:

I can test (demo) this "grail" in a weekly cycle on all major and most profitable currency pairs and timeframes, and issue a corresponding help file for public review.

And I already have it on my real account)) Testing.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
There are already tests on the real world)

Eugene wrote earlier.

The author of this miracle has better results, while I have balance flat. So it is a myth or reality, time will tell, the question remains open

Ivan Butko:

And I already have it on the real one))) Testing.

Okay, keep up the good work.

Ivan Butko:

Eugene wrote earlier.

The author of this miracle has better results, but my balance sheet is flat. So it is a myth or reality, time will tell, the question remains open

And why don't the author adjust your parameters? So that the results are identical... He has to accompany the robot... or whatever it's called.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Why doesn't the author tweak you to his parameters? So that the results are identical... He's supposed to accompany the robot... or whatever it's called.
He forwarded me the tutorial from June, but I haven't got around to installing it. I had 30% in August and he had 10, now I'm flipping and he's growing for a month. The parameters are the same. Thinks it's the action of the "black box" neural network. Somewhere the trades are the same and somewhere they are different with him.

Ivan Butko:
"black box" neural network.

It's something sinister and incomprehensible)

Well, the profit is there and it's good)

It is probably impossible to createa grail. But you have to strive for it, it's exciting, it's stimulating. As the years go by, the trader improves his trading system. Sometimes it seems to them that this is it! The Grail. But it is only a mirage. The Grail is an ideal that does not exist, but one must strive for. But a trading system that really earns money is real. Its gradual improvement is also real.

Ales Kolomenas:
Hello, I suggest that you post here your products that you're not ashamed to say they're good value for money, otherwise the whole feed is jammed, and the price tags are such that from selling a couple of products, even a monkey would work with such a depot=)
I don't have a grail, but it works quite well

Maxim Romanov:
I don't have a grail, but it works quite well

Can you show me a graph of the returns without numbers and the lifetime of the depo ?

Victor Ziborov:
A grail is probably impossible to create.... But a really earning trading system is.

Explain the difference betweena "grail" and a "really earning TC"...?

Reason: