Where report metatrader 5 bugs?

I have encountered some bugs in MetaTrader 5 Platform for both Windows 8 and Android versions that cause OS instability and MT5 application crash.

Unfortunately I haven't found a bug report section where I could describe the issue.

You can write to Service Desk

biantoro:
You can write to Service Desk
Thanks

Sorry to dig up an old thread but it looks like service desk now only handles support for payment related issues. Is there a new place to report mt5 bugs?

Benjamin Dixon:
Sorry to dig up an old thread but it looks like service desk now only handles support for payment related issues. Is there a new place to report mt5 bugs?

on the forum (mql5 bug is mql5 programming bug? because mql5 is programming language ...).
but please note that any bug should be replicated. It means: you found the bug so everybody (and the seruice desk) can repeat it on their computers and confirm it.
otherwise it is not a bug.

you can check how they are doing it on this rus thread concerning mql5 programming discussion by beta testing of the latest beta build of Metatrader 5 - MQ are fixing everything directly "on the thread" (on the same way as I described above: if the admins or the forum users can replicate/repeat "this bug" so it is the bug; it not so it is not a bug).

Reason: