How to run a program simultaneously with the EA

Hello, 
I have an ea that I want it to execute first (OnInit) an extern program (C#). When executing the ea, it opens (with shellexecute) the desktop application, the problem is that the application does not work: Normally, It requires login and password, when executing it from desktop or shell, it works but from ea it does not. I also tried with createprocess() but i have the same issue.

you always have the option to create a DLL that can easily execute anything..

Mustapha Boukioud:
Hello, 
I have an ea that I want it to execute first (OnInit) an extern program (C#). When executing the ea, it opens (with shellexecute) the desktop application, the problem is that the application does not work: Normally, It requires login and password, when executing it from desktop or shell, it works but from ea it does not. I also tried with createprocess() but i have the same issue.

To launch an extern program, you can try to use terminal events (see menu Tools\Options\Events ).

For example, in the Alert field, instead of an alert.wav you can put name your exe file and it will be launched each time the function Alert() is called from the EA.

Reason: