Please help EA be set by the developer with a time limit.

Hello. I have hired someone to write EA for 70usd, completed and the account is frozen. but ea is notified that the demo has expired. Can you tell me if the writer intentionally does this so I have to add money? If so, how do I solve this problem? I can request mql5. Waiting for me to finish the job, can I free the money from the account? Thank you!
Files:

Developer must provide source code when job done.

nguyenvanlong:

Hello. I have hired someone to write EA for 70usd, completed and the account is frozen. but ea is notified that the demo has expired. Can you tell me if the writer intentionally does this so I have to add money? If so, how do I solve this problem? I can request mql5. Waiting for me to finish the job, can I free the money from the account? Thank you!

As per your screenshot the developer clearly states in the message that the code is a Prototype. Was the job really finished?

;)

nguyenvanlong:

Are you able to provide a link to the job completed & paid in the freelance section ? 

Reason: