unknown EA auto trading AUDSGD

I have installed [...] and appear to have the VPS working ok,

but I've got a number of small AUDSGD trades going through and I don't know how to clear what I suspect is an EA MACD Expert Advisor ID 16384.

When I look at the AUDSGD chart, there doesn't appear any smiley face etc which I assume identifies an active EA ?

Any help would be gratefully received.

I also obviously still want to run the installed EA on my VPS

Regards Graham

Files:
screen1.jpg  396 kb

is it the Market product EA you bought, and attach it to the charts?
or it is the signal you subscribed?

• If it is the Market prioduct EA so it will trade according the logic of this EA (the pairs may be pre-defined inside EA) - there are some multi-currency EAs which is trading many pairs by attaching to one pair only - contact with the seller for more information,
  • if it is the signal so it will open the trades according to the provider's trades (same).
Anyway, you can look at VPS journal (VPS log) to see what was migrated to VPS Metatrader (charts, EAs, signal ...).

Many thanks for your advice, but is there a way to identify if there are any EA's active 

Grazy1:
Many thanks for your advice, but is there a way to identify if there are any EA's active 

You can look at your charts.
Or you can close all the charts and attach EA to the chart(s) once again, and make a synchronization with VPS once again.

After that - close all the charts in your home Metatrader.
Reason: