General - page 723

[Deleted]
I want to inform MQL5 that my 49 dollars deposit  means :  "Renew my abonement for 6 months"
Can somebody help me with this please
I wish to auto refresh an indicator at a fixed time daily(say 9am) How do I achieve this? 
i have written a program on which i want to check if the OrderProfit() > 20 then it wil close the order , and if the OrderProfit() is more than -30 ( ie: if the value is -33 or -50 like wise it should open another reverse order to compasinate the loss inquired ) but here is the problem , when if
  StochasticRSI EA  (1)
Hello, Looking for someone to write an EA that will automatically open pre-determined size position when the StochRsi indicator moves out of overbought/oversold areas.  For example, for a long position it would open a position when the indicator closes above the 20 line (see screenshot) and vice...
Python strategies send orders in MT4. Necessary to use MQTT ? Or you can directly send orders from Python strategy to MT4
Hi there! My EA needs to work with the increase position lots approach. I'm quite aware that in a netting account, which is my case, I need to close the opened position first and, only after that, I can send an order in the same direction with higher volume. During the operation of my EA I got my...
Hi What is the difference between a deal and a trade? https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/environment_state/statistics#enum_statistics
Slawa, I detected a new error in the account information with [edited by moderator] is that your module?
I have not yet a vps. Certainly may use the MQL5 vps in the near future. is there a utility that will record the times when MT4 is connected to Broker and in trading mode ? I would like to see if there is any breaks in the time that MT4 can trade. I have windows 7 setup to not go into hibernation,...
I've used the CTrader platform so far, and I am new to Metatrader, anyone knows how I could set up a take profit/stop loss for an open position when the market is closed ? it seems so obvious, why wouldn't it be possible ? 
hello , I Buy VPS MQl5 And Work Good But Some Time Happen Big Problem I Want Solution Look Image when  market work today , i found my ea remove from chart !!!!!!!!! when My EA Work Good In Chart On VPS , Some Time Happen this Problem And Remove MY EA ,  why ? More Happen this Problem this Mean...
  data from 1970  (5)
Hi dear friends Thank you for the time you spend reading this article I need data from the 1970 to test my expert for some currency pairs, like the gbpusd in metatrader  this data has been available since 1993 Do you know any site that I can download this data؟
Hello, Do I have a problem with my Strategy Tester, or is it the normal way of running Strategy Tester? My EA : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                             eaStrategyTester.mq5 |//|                                   Copyright...
I'm trying to connect to db mysql from a remote computer using an expert advisor #include <mql4-mysql.mqh> string  host     = "ip adress"; string  user     = "root"; string  pass     = ""; string  dbName   = "licensing"; int     port     = 3306; int     socket   = 0; int     client   = 0; int...
Hello I have a problem with my own signal. I want rent my own signal for my another account. In mt4 platform, I connect my mql5 account and I search and find my signal. But when I want to run my own signal on my secondary account, mt4 want to pay myself for my own signal. A friend of me can rent his...
Hello, as you can see above, price went under a SELL STOP order without triggering it. I'm using MT5 build 2064 but it also happens on previous versions. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Best regards, Álvaro
Hi, Just wondering Will be have any issue if my account have 'i' symbol after the pair, for example GPBJPYi to copy the signal from MQL5?
Hello , i have a problem with a for loop and i can't figure out what's wrong , the loop skips some values if you put for example 0.1 or 0.12345 in place of 0.123 the comment appear but like this the comment never appeared . void price(){   for(int i=0; i<=2/_Point;i++)   {      if(i*_Point==0...
Hello all members, ETrader platform is inactive since yesterday. Nothing changes or moves. Could it be so because it is weekend?
I need help In my expert I need to memorize the value of the initial account balance in a variable V at the first start of the expert in order to use this value and compare it with the account equity at each tick. So if the account equity at a certain time t is greater than the value of the initial...
I've been monitoring a signal.  Please can someone explain how and why a signal's main performance is set to zero by MQL5 when the actual performance is a gain of over 300% (see month of April)? Thank you for your considered help.
Dear all members, I know that if the signal provider deposit a large amount to signal account while it has running-position then the copied-position will be affected (close a part of size). So does the withdrawal affect anything to the copied-position? Thank you very much for your reply
Hi. I am calculating some formula in Symbol1 which needs some data from Symbol2.  For instance, think that the indicator is placed in "USDJPY" pair and this indicator calculates the following: datetime        bar_time        =       iTime(NULL , 0 , i);bool            exact           =       false;...
Are there any renko charts for MT5 that allows you to trade directly on the renko chart?
when the strategy tester tests the robot does it use the same rules (margin call, stop out, leverage .....) of the trading account to which it is connected?
Please explain. Thank you. Brooks
Hi A mql5 EA placed an limit sell order but the log shows failed due to Invalid Price. Any idea how to start to find the problem? Notice that the prices are all good in the order but the results.ask and result.bid are both 0.0. Why is that? Thank you Here is the log file content: KH 0 20:56:08...
How exactly does simulated spread work in a backtest. Is it fixed if i enter the spread? anytime i enter spread information over my limit( method that doesnt allow my EA to enter a trade if the spread is larger) it still enters some trades.
Hi All I'm new to this MQL5 Community and this is my first time writing in.  I wanted to know if there is a way to assign individual colors to each Fibonacci Level. For example: 50% Level = BLue; 61.8% = Red; -23.6% = Green and so on? I don't think the default settings allow you to customize the...