How to update trades from metatrader to Websites

Hi,

Is there any script or any things that will update my all open and close trades to url that i provide?

If new order opens by EA, script will hit on url with all required data so on website i will receive all data and save into DB.

If order modified by EA, script will again hit on url with all new data.

Simple i want all my EA trades details on my website.

Asad Raza:
Hi,

Is there any script or any things that will update my all open and close trades to url that i provide?

If new order opens by EA, script will hit on url with all required data so on website i will receive all data and save into DB.

If order modified by EA, script will again hit on url with all new data.

Simple i want all my EA trades details on my website.

Can your EA on the VPS create and send a text file (via SendFTP ) - when required - to the host server which holds your website.....then your website code can parse the file into your db?

andrew:

Can your EA on the VPS create and send a text file (via SendFTP ) - when required - to the host server which holds your website.....then your website code can parse the file into your db?

In this case i need to write code that send data on websites, to save time i was looking for any developed script that perform my task.

You can just (over)write HTML and save it in your shared web folder.

Since websites are usually custom made, it's hard to find a ready made solution.

But it's not that hard to write it up from scratch.

Reason: