Exploring the Graal. "The 'tester grail' only works on the tester. And how to make an online chart become like a tester chart. Or

Good afternoon!

Or what is missing from the tester chart? -Tick quotes?

Is it possible to make the robot not take into account tick quotes during trading, but only minute quotes?

The truth is out there somewhere...

it means that the robot should be triggered by some parameter of the minute bar, or by the first or zero bar

like on the close of the 1st one.

Mickey Moose:

it means that the robot should be triggered by some parameter of the minute bar, or by the first or zero bar

Something like that but how to do it or has anyone tried it?

Alexander Ivanov:

sort of, but how to do it or has anyone tried it?

The last time I wrote something was six months ago.

In 4ka there will be a condition like

if High [1]>x

don't know in 5

look in the kodobase for robots with barrelation

Mickey Moose:

A properly developed EA MUST have a function that delays the opening of new positions by time: waiting for one minute or for 62 seconds... But this is for competent traders...

I don't know about "didn't count", but you can filter by time

void OnTick()
  {
   static datetime prev_minute=0;
   datetime new_minute=TimeCurrent()-TimeCurrent()%60;
   if(new_minute==prev_minute) // та же минута
     {
      return;
     }
    prev_minute = new_minute;
  }

Serqey Nikitin:
A properly designed EA MUST have a function that delays the opening of new positions by time: even for one minute, even for 62 seconds... But this is for competent traders...

Why? When the signal comes, you have to go in. Not to wait for half a day.

Georgiy Merts:

Why? The signal came - you should enter. Do not wait half a day.

You seem to want to look like a retard... And I have to explain to you the real situations in the market...?

It's Beginner's syndrome - to react REALLY quickly to any market movement...

The skilled trader MUST check several times the current situation, for RIGHT action in the market... That's what a delay is for, before the emotional release of one's power...

Serqey Nikitin:

Experienced Trader ...

Which you will never be.

Alexander Ivanov:

Is it possible to make the robot not take into account tick quotes during trading, but only minute quotes?

The truth is out there...

Elementary, Watson. I don't understand this question at all. Open you always know. And you always know "Close" from the moment when the candle leaves the current one. And you always know exactly OHLC of the previous candlestick.

All my systems worked on it, and no problems appeared. Earlier the ticks were not considered at all, now they are considered only at the last stage - just before entering the trade.

Since I never show the real, I can, if necessary, show the last unrealized model. No ticks there - only Open and Close. Not even a Hi-Low.

Why wait and check after the signal, I do not understand either, but 30 seconds of delay (on average), if working on 1 candle, will not radically change anything.

И ?
Reason: