General - page 722

Of the thousands of programmers and EA and indicators sold here in Mql5 market which are most profitable based on your purchased and used? Can anyone recommend? I have tested in real backtest  eareview.net with variable spread and slippage and 99.9% model and none really have profited. 
  MT5 Offline??  (1)
Hi! I hace a problem with MT5, I have a Demo Account if ICMarkets but I can not open any order with MT5 and the EA do not work. MT5 seems off-line. The currencies value does not change andI can not incluye other currencies pairs. It is extrange because my Internetconnection works perfectly, I can...
Hi, My line studies and time frames on my MT4 platform are greyed out and I have no way to activated them. I have only 7 charts open but they still remain in active. Anyone with a possible solution
can anyone help,  i want to input limit order prices from excel to  mettrader
hello, ive an account with Fort Financial Services (fortfs.com) i want to add that acc as signal provider , but their server is fortfs-real and here in mql5 i only found fortfs-live. i wrote to service desk but they informed me to contact the support, can any one have there link i searched but didnt
[Deleted]
When i tried several brokers, the minimum default amount is 1000, 5000, 10000 etc.. They dont allow manual entries. 
What has happened to the Server speeds?  Like 2.468ms. The server's are all suddenly slower. Previously we were getting speeds of 0.56ms??? Please advise. 
Some chart my Indicator only Calculation when chart window is visible. So I using the code bellow for determine my indicator Visible or Invisible. I opened more than two Chart Window and on every Chart Window I added my indicator but the result is alway Invisible.  It mean ChartGetInteger(_ChartID,...
Hello Perhaps someone knows if it is possible to define strategies for the examiner to present results based on success rates of transactions
Hi. I am creating a panel for trading and I use the: CAppDialog library. When I attach the script to the chart I get the following message: CAppDialog: invalid program type I also test some other similar panel scripts which I am sure those scripts work correctly, but I get the same message for them!...
[Deleted]
For using gann indicator, chart should be square. What is the default type in mt 4/5 ? How to set it as a square chart ?
I am a  beginner , What conditional must use magic number? How to use magic number? 
I have difficulties in making EA.how do you limit the daily profit in ea.if the daily profit is reached then EA will close open and stop positions.then continue trading the next day.please help. how to write the MQLthank you
let the beginners know what is the best copy traders profile in the market. 
Hi,  I am relatively new to MT4 and have used a third party software to create some EAs, which I am trying to run on my Oanda Demo account. My issue is that none of the EAs are producing trades on any timeframe or under any conditions.  I backtested all the EAs on the software and I had positive...
I have tried to convert the VPS I bought through MT4 to be used by MT5 by adding my account details in back office under hosting tab. The VPS does not show up in my MT5 platform and notiiced in my back office it still mentions hosting server is MT4 ....how do I change this? Has someone been able to...
Hello, if someone had the following, please advice. I have subscribed to a specific robot, and my monthly subscription closed this Saturday, and I immediately prolonged it afterwards. Is it going to be catched up by MT4 automatically or I should manually restart all of the robot's instances myself?...
I was rejected as a seller by moderator bcos any error to submit my documents. How to fixed? Please advise.
  MT5 renko  (2)
Is there a way to trade directly from a renko chart with MT5?
  Meta Editor/MQL5  (4)
I tried sending an email to support about this, but would like to see if anyone else is having this problem. I had 2 different MT4 desktop versions downloaded on my laptop. When I downloaded them it had downloaded an MQL5 icon onto my desktop as well. I had been downloading indicators from the MQL5...
  bot  (2)
buenas tardes como puedo agregar el valor del histograma del macd al un bot
Why my MT5 backtest results output shows in HTML page only default input data and not real input data used for it? My current MT5 version is 5.0 Thank in advance for reply.
Hi Just wondering how can I set up XAUUSD Deviation/ Slippage points / spreads in my signal subscriptions . Due to can't copy the XAUUSD signal from my signal provider. I thought may be the spreads I set up only 3.0 Spreads have any good suggestion? How can I set up the Deviation/ Slippage points/
[Deleted]
1.     Strict money management   ·        Properuse of my capital begins with acceptingrisk. ·        Tradingthe markets cannot be done successfully unless I assume risk. ·        Thereis only one risk in the market: that I may be on the wrong side of the netorder flow. ·        Onevaluable clue...
I will apologize now for not having done enough researchbefore asking this question. Can I add other applications to my virtual hostingmachine, such that I can use a bridge from my MT4/5 expert advisor to my brokeraccount? What do I need to do to install bridge software on virtual machine?Other...
Hi Is it possible to copy this indicator so it works on MT4? It looks reallt useful indeed, and there is one that works with RSI and MACD, but I would have thought the CCI insdicator would have been the best one. Forgot link! https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic.aspx?Topic_ID=8968
Hi there, I would appreciate if anybody can explain the mechanism of the attached Growth rate. How is it derived and calculated? Is the attached 17116% growth rate is accurate? Thank you
Hi, I'm having a problem in registering process as seller, may i get some helps?  Specially when I'm uploading photos and ID it says there is an issue, any clue?
 this two days, i can not open forexfactory.com,  it shows  no connection to this site, does anyone here has the same problem with me? sorry for this offline topic..
Hi, I subscribed two signals that until now were managed by two MT4 running on two pc of mine.. so every pc has 2 mt4 running ok? Because of duplicated signal issue today I started the 24h trial period of your vps on one of the two signals I synched the vps and after that I unchecked the "enable...