Let's be friends - page 9

Sergey Lobov:

To properly implement your thoughts try to read the first post of this thread .... and learn to separate the flies from the cutlets

Does it matter who writes what? What matters is what is actually being done and what is happening.

that's also an option.
Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Does it matter who writes what? What matters is what actually does and what happens.

A friend is not hiding anything.
What's his grail))))

Spit it out hahaha.

Sergey Lobov:

What they write or not write ... it's all on the Internet ... I expressed my opinion based on my own acquaintance with the DC ... when in the crisis year for themselves arranged for them to work under the ad for a manager and in fact they just tried to actively push to open an account with a minimum deposit of 10,000 K (by the way a couple of years later, my wife also got caught in the same ad) ... Based on this, I had a negative assessment of this company, I have never traded in it, and think I will not what good conditions they would offer ... If you do not like it, I do not want to win ... I think the situation is different.... After that I had a negative opinion about this brokerage company ... I never traded with it and I think I won't what good conditions they would offer ... (I think if you are offered to taste the meat and soy) is a sham and relations with sham can not be built because there is no trust ...

I wrote above that this is my personal opinion and should in no way affect anyone else's...

So is Forex not a job for you?
They would have hired you if you were suitable. So something did not work out. As they say, you did not come out on your face.
But do not judge me severely, I am just giving my opinion.

Your type / psychology of people cannot be changed in any way, I will not even try. You have your own point of view. I was even talking about the broker itself and you are talking about the employees who represent the interests of the broker.
Of course I will now refer to the fact that it is only possible, the flow of attracting clients. And there is nothing wrong with that, if you want to live, you have to spin.
Even if you talk about any bank, about any sphere - all of them have some kind of shortsightedness and different points of this nature. So leave everything as it is.
I do not check for mistakes, so if anything I apologise))

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

So isn't forex a job for you?
You would have been hired anyway if you were suitable. Then something didn't work out)) As they say, you didn't get the face.

You're going the wrong way again... I was looking for an extra job with a salary at the time... Not to get a job as a trader... You don't need a face for a trader.

Sergey Lobov:
You've taken another turn in the wrong direction... I was looking for an extra job with a salary at the time... Not to get a job as a trader... You don't need a face for a trader.

You didn't hear me.
So a trader is a profession - a profession that generates income ( even if it's basic / even if it's supplementary). You do not need to be a trader, you can earn money, that's what you want, right?
The question may be, did you want to earn money in the way you were suggested?
Maybe this company (brokerage company) gave you a thought and now you trade and earn money.

You don't need a face for a trader, but a decent company does. That's why I wrote.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

You're the one who didn't hear me.
So a trader is a profession - a profession that generates income (even if it's basic / even if it's supplementary). You do not need to be a trader, you can just make money, that is what you are after, right?
The question may be, did you want to earn money in the way you were suggested?
Maybe this company (brokerage company) gave you a good idea and now you are trading and receive income.

You don't need a face for a trader, but a decent company does. You may think that you are a trader and you do not need a face for a trader, but a decent company does.

i got a negative feedback, for instance i got a job as a manager with a fixed salary and in the end i got a job as a salesman.

Sergey Lobov:

The negativity comes from the fact that the job was advertised as a manager with a fixed salary and in the end I got a job of soliciting and extorting money

If they were offering you an account with a broker, where is the baiting? If they offer you to open an account with a broker, where is the bait?
Moreover, I think they gave you the basic information for free.
You should be happy in this case. People see only negativity, we are all rotten from the inside.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

If they were offering you to open an account with a broker, where is the lure? On the contrary - people wanted to help you so that in the future you would not be dependent on anyone.
Moreover, I think they gave you the basic information for free.
You should be happy in this case. People see only negativity, we are all rotten from the inside.

were being called up on adverts to be a manager on a fixed salary...

I do not want to talk about it anymore

Sergey Lobov:

was being called up on an ad for a fixed salary manager...

I don't want to go through this again.

Of course, I don't see the point. Since I'm right.)

Reason: