General - page 595

Hello developers. I red Rules page, however I am not sure about this. If customer for some reason wants to cancel his offer after first level (requirement specification provided) and I accept his request, does it consider as a negative arbitration for me? what should we do if both sides wants to
I am trying to use the import function on mt4 and I keep getting the error unresolved import function call, what could be the problem #import "tlib.ex4"double Min(double a,double b,double c,double d,double e);#import//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Script...
  Connection lost  (5)
Is it normal???? I am very dissapointed with the broker.... JF 1 07:40:17.227 Network 'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost GD 1 07:40:56.735 Network 'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost EI 1
I have received an update to my meta5 app yesterday. Now I can not login from different platforms at the same time. It logs out me. For example if I login to my account with my Windows 10 pc and later login with my android phone, it logs out me from Windows 10 platform automatically. The only last
I subscribed to a signal which traded for a few days and went bust and since then has been dormant. How can I claim a refund on the same
NEED HELP! I've downloaded some free indicators from MT5 market section, but can't see it on the chart after double clicking or dragging it on the chart.. what am I doing wrong pls
if the new order button is greyed out whats wrong
my product in mq5 not installed now in any plattform and mq5 he speake to me i spent the activation 5 times and he can not doing any thing why because the spent permanently ..... my product i can doing installation in my plattform... any body can help me there is message of service desck Support
Any idea on how to enter OTP when using the MQL5 VPS migration service?
Hello all, I'm testing an EA that scans multiple currency pairs at the beginning of the bar and calculates the relative currency strength of each and notifies me of the strongest or most active pair at any given moment. I've come to realize that sometimes a pair may be slow at the moment and when I
Cannot connect to signal server
Is it there a command to know if a Symbol is open at the Market Watch? Or should I make my own function? Thanks
  One trade per order....  (12   1 2)
Hi Guys, How can i amend an EA so that it trades only 1 times and once that trade is close i.e take profit is hit then dont trade again until the next opposite trade...let me explain it in detail....If the long trade has hit its TP then wait for the short trade and do not place any further trades.....
Hi, may I know do I get any refund back to my credit card if I cancel my VPS subscription? Thanks
Hi I am a newbie not IT savvy. Referring <...>. I want to be able to do robot trade on MT5 to be executed on IBKR. Which is the third party bridge do you recommend? Pros and cons? thanks
Hello, I updated my windows OS and MT5 then the EA's that I had installed did not work even though it was listed in the Expert Advisor/Market/-. I removed and reinstalled and it consumed an activation from my account for the 2 EAs that I have purchased. Are you able to help me with the following: 1
How do you avoid offering partnerships with brokers via mql5.com chat? Almost every day I receive a chat that contains partneship offers with brokers. They are targeting the signal providers at mql5.com. How do you differentiate from potential customers who are interested in our signal
I have a hosting account with MQl5 Hong Kong linked to my Eightcap account. Last week I loaded an EA and it has been working perfectly fine each day. I now want to make amendments to my EA which I have loaded into my profile, and when I try to re-synchronise there is no output in th ejournal page
Dear experienced traders Could you share any your experience about optimization duration design with us? These days a mind is in my head is, if a system is not a martingale system, long duration optimization might not meaningful. If a system work with TP and SL, then it have to also fit to the
Hi, I'm Jox90 (my user name here on mql5), I cannot get access to my Profile, I'm not banned otherwise it would appear written at the top of the page, right? I cannot get access even with a new password. I cannot get access even with another account that I have. I've been able to access with this
Are there any issues related to MQL5 logins today? I cannot login to my MQL5 profile even after pw change... I am writing from another email address
Good morning, In the market overview, review , comment tab are not working. When you click on it nothing happens
Hi, I'm trying to do a linear regression with the closing prices of stocks, and I found the Alglib library to MT5 here, and it seems it has a function to do it in the dataanalysis include file. The problem is that I'm can't find out how I should input my data to the function on Alglib. I would to...
  I Want a VPS  (1)
I would like to sign up for a VPS. Can I use u se MT4/MT5 on one VPS account? Thanks, Samuel
webrequest seems not support HTTP/2 yet. hopefully it might on future updates on MT5 and MT4
Hi guys, today i saw something strange on a my roboforex mt4 journal. 2 ip adresses logged in, into my account as i opened metatrader. One is mine, and the other one (the previous one that logged in) is unknown to me. 15:09:10.535 'x': previous successful authorization performed from 213.147.xxx.xxx
good luck finding it... webrequest somehow adds "\u0000" to query parameters and it causes issues on some server. A simple way to test, post anything to http://httpbin.org/anything string SendRequest( string method, string url, string headers= "" , string params= "" , int timeout= 5000 ) {
Good day, I'm MATTHEW, I subscribe for a 1 month test of VPS for my Trading live account (forextime) it as been on the mt4 platform now, but I haven't seen any trade executed by it today. please is there anything I need to do or it doesn't support my account. looking forward to hear from you guys
help,when I copy ea from pc to vps,vps log says an error cannot load custom indicator '*****' [4802],can someone tell me how to fix it,thanks very much
Dear experienced traders and MQL5 fans, I found that some of my old message in PM disappeared. Will the PM delete automatically if we didn't add each other as friends? Or that disappear because of the account might deleted? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky