General - page 600

Hello, is it possible to create an EA that trades the signals from an APP or website? Thank you for the answer
Hi , today when I opened the DOM tool I clicked on something and now the DOM takes up a third of my screen. ( see screen shot) How can I reduce this back to the original size ? Thank you
I cant believe what just happened to my profit, as soon as i closed some transactions, on boom 500, it gets an automatic deduction from a transaction i didnt file... Like someone is trying to prevent a large scale of profit on this app.... How can i even complain about it? Im jst a demo tester and
Hi! For some reason, it doesn't show anything and if I click on "Refresh", then I only see the moving average last part on the chart. I must precise that I'm offline using custom symbols . Please help! Thanks #property strict #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_plots 1 #property
  VPN  (4)
Hi There, I do have a question about VPN and excel on VPN  I have made some programs in Excel: I'm downloading technical analyses from investing.com  and from my broker I've a DDE conection. So in Excel I make my own statistics I want to run this in the cloud. Therefore I have to install windows...
Hi! I've been having recent troubles with constructing custom MT5 instruments using symbols with dots in name: https://i.imgur.com/4KAGwES.png - it just says Unknown parser error. This persists with any instrument with dot. I've got MT5 build 2361, using Just2Trade broker if that matters. Any chance
  Graph colouring  (2)
Hello wonder if anyone can help I'm new to the platform, I know how to change the colour of one chart via properties but is there a way of doing it for all the charts so I don't have to do it individually. Cheers Liam
Hi, if i have runnig paid signal on a live account and want to add some other paid signals to this account, can i do that or should i open live account for each paid signal
Hi all, I few weeks ago I tried the signals in demo account, my experiences: Unfortunatelly all signals copied with 0.01 lot to my account. I tried out this utility But my positions have been opened also with 0.01 lot. Moreover I tested in mt4 the "calculator for signals MT4" utility but it also
I was doing some SEO work yesterday and now my ip address on my computer gets 403 access denied when I try to go to mql5 on my computer. Could a moderator help me regain access
Hi I have MT4 setup on my windows laptop and follow a signal person from this site. I have MT4 setup on my Apple MAC via my broker link. I enter my brokers login into the MT4 mac version. BUT the signal I am copying does not show up on the MAC? Is there a way to get the signal on the MAC and
  First Hour  (1)
Helo, I need informations about the opening hour of a stock, i tried to use this code, but it returns the first hour of the server. datetime first_bar = (datetime) SeriesInfoInteger(Symbol(),Period(),SERIES_FIRSTDATE);
I have several EAs running on a number of MQL5 hosted servers, however one EA I put live recently did not open a trade when I expected it to. Looking at the journal from the server I see the error message "... order buy ... failed [Trade is disabled]". The "Alow live trading" checkbox is checked on
  foreign language  (2)
Hi everybody...i need help...all my mt4 platforms is in another language that i dont understand...anybody out there who can help please ***
Hi.. I would like to set a button to turn off Buy/Sells & or toggle between the three (Buy/Sell/Both). or at least display what the trading is set to (using the Common option) Or use an indicator to set the Order direction. For example.. I have an EA that opens both Buy and Sells, but I want to use
Good day, I'm not a coder, I know nothing about coding but I've managed to scrap together this script. its pretty simple, when price is above Parabolic SAR-Buy. When Price is below Parabolic Sar-Sell. The problem is that it opens multiple orders on the same candle.(refer to image) Can you please
where do i find ip address for metaquotes-demo server
Dear, Good day i paid for Subscribe in ur platform and to copy a signal but when i try to copy a signal nothing is happening i press copy and then the browse take me to MT4 and do nothing. i contacted MT4 and My broker and they told me to check up with u can u please help me with this issue Many
I started a job but the developer hasn't been active since 4-14-20. I requested arbitration 4-16-20 a day after the project was suppose to be complete and requested a refund. How long does it take before an administrator approves the request? https://www.mql5.com/en/job/117481
Hi. Traders. Lately I have an interesting question in regards to Risk Reward Ratio. Text book will suggest to keep Risk Reward ratio (take profit /stop loss) > 1.0 often for your trading. One thing I am struck with at the moment is statistical thinking. If your take profit is greater than...
Hello, I own licenses of various products here on mql5. I have three questions around the two of them: I had both of them running on one VPS, and the VPS company shut it down without telling me, because the sponsoring broker did not pay. So I would really like to move to a new VPS, likely AMAZON or
  Two EA's with One Chart?  (16   1 2)
Could I attach two expert adviser's to a single chart? Because when I try to attach the second expert adviser it asks me if I want to remove the first expert adviser. see attachment
Deposited funds through pay pal onto mql5 thinking this would deposit into my broker account,boy was  i wrong(first time doing this haha). I just messaged service desk yesterday and was wondering how long does it typically take to get a response?
Hello, I would like to develop an EA in order to call orderModify() for each open trade, but unfortunately it works only for the currency pair of the chart where the EA is attached. Is there a way to call orderModify() for several currency pairs? Regards Jérôme
I’ve been using MT4 and MT5 for a few months now and I keep losing money. Signals and EAs have gone into drawdown and the only signal that made money was wiped out because of unworkably slow VPS. Adverts for CFD brokers show around 70-90% of CFD investors lose money, so perhaps my experience is
Hello, I would like to know how to open a chart while applying a model created from metatraider
Hello, I migrated my environment to the Meta Traded Virtual Hosting and I want to clear the logs (Terminal and Expert). are there instructions on how clear those logs? I am not sure what happens once I hit the limit set by MetaTrader Virtual Hosting services. Thank you
Hello, When I try to send notification from desktop MT5 to android mobile MT5, I get the following error: "2020.04.27 16:45:56.411 Notifications send request failed (TLS - handshake validation failed)" The platforms I have: Linux Desktop MT5-FXOpen build 2361 (8 March 2020) Mobile MT5 build 2371 (6
The following are the expectations for today's FOMC minutes from the October meeting as provided by the economists at 15 major banks. Goldman Sachs: We expect that the language around forward guidance (including "considerable time") and the assessment of "significant underutilization" in the labor...
i started copy signals from an account but i noticed the lotsize used in the signal account is different from mine. my own lotsize seems to be fixed. please how do i exactly mirror the signal lotsizes