General - page 593

[Deleted]
my friends Is it possible to integrate a compiled indicator for metratrader 4 (.ex4) in metatrader 5 using the icustom () function
Last month I started optimization tests with a new expert advisor, always using the MQL5 cloud network. The tests were quick, took about 10 minutes. I haven't been able to use it for a few days, even though I have a balance, this failed signaling appears (example image). What's going on? Can
Hello, I subscribe to a signal. I am worried, I want to contact the help desk but I have the following message " Please describe your problem in details. This will help us to resolve it faster. Description must contain at least 40 words or a screenshot. Replication of sentences via copy and paste is
Hi, i Hi, I'm a new user of the wonderful Metatrader. Among the innumerable functions of it I cannot find a function that shows me the signals of an indicator ONLY in certain time slots, as if I wanted to operate only at the opening of the NYSE or at the opening of the London Stock Exchange (and not
Good day. I have realized that for the EA script to continue to execute trades I need to be physically logged in to my meta trader app and this becomes a challenge because sometimes electricity is gone for days. Is there a way to combat this
  Signal warning  (1)
After how many trades or weeks this will disappear? Warning: "This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature"
Dear helper , Can I get A VPS closer to my signal server? If Yes , how can I change it
  VPS Price Hike  (3)
Hi, Just saw the VPS hosting prices go from $10/month to $15/month. How does one justify a 50% price increase ? Has 50% more functionality been added to the product ? John
  Market Indicator  (1)
Good Day All, I made a purchase of a Market Indicator and installed it but it will not load on the charts. I have tried logging off and logging on again but the indicator is in the Navigator but just wont load on both the MT4 and MT5. can someone please assist me. Thanks Theo
Hi, I made an EA mainly based on Stochastics and have set a range for the signal (as shown below). However when i run it on the Strategy Tester, it trades outside of my range. How should i resolve this issue? Thank you!! if (kValue0>85)if (kValue0<97){if (dValue0>85){if (dValue0<97){if (dValue0_5<97
Hey, Thanks for your contribution to the Forex community, and i'm really excited about what robots can do. I have a strategy which has been very profitable via manual trading. I would like your help code an EA. I believe it will add more value here. So, here is the concept: 1. An EA that will trade
Hi All, Sorry but I dont want to read through 42 pages on a forum to determine the cost on the cloud. Is this debate settled yet? how much and how can I calculate the cost to the cloud for my test?
Hello, is it possible to create an EA that trades the signals from an APP or website? Thank you for the answer
Hi , today when I opened the DOM tool I clicked on something and now the DOM takes up a third of my screen. ( see screen shot) How can I reduce this back to the original size ? Thank you
I cant believe what just happened to my profit, as soon as i closed some transactions, on boom 500, it gets an automatic deduction from a transaction i didnt file... Like someone is trying to prevent a large scale of profit on this app.... How can i even complain about it? Im jst a demo tester and
Hi! For some reason, it doesn't show anything and if I click on "Refresh", then I only see the moving average last part on the chart. I must precise that I'm offline using custom symbols . Please help! Thanks #property strict #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_plots 1 #property
  VPN  (4)
Hi There, I do have a question about VPN and excel on VPN  I have made some programs in Excel: I'm downloading technical analyses from investing.com  and from my broker I've a DDE conection. So in Excel I make my own statistics I want to run this in the cloud. Therefore I have to install windows...
Hi! I've been having recent troubles with constructing custom MT5 instruments using symbols with dots in name: https://i.imgur.com/4KAGwES.png - it just says Unknown parser error. This persists with any instrument with dot. I've got MT5 build 2361, using Just2Trade broker if that matters. Any chance
  Graph colouring  (2)
Hello wonder if anyone can help I'm new to the platform, I know how to change the colour of one chart via properties but is there a way of doing it for all the charts so I don't have to do it individually. Cheers Liam
Hi, if i have runnig paid signal on a live account and want to add some other paid signals to this account, can i do that or should i open live account for each paid signal
Hi all, I few weeks ago I tried the signals in demo account, my experiences: Unfortunatelly all signals copied with 0.01 lot to my account. I tried out this utility But my positions have been opened also with 0.01 lot. Moreover I tested in mt4 the "calculator for signals MT4" utility but it also
I was doing some SEO work yesterday and now my ip address on my computer gets 403 access denied when I try to go to mql5 on my computer. Could a moderator help me regain access
Hi I have MT4 setup on my windows laptop and follow a signal person from this site. I have MT4 setup on my Apple MAC via my broker link. I enter my brokers login into the MT4 mac version. BUT the signal I am copying does not show up on the MAC? Is there a way to get the signal on the MAC and
  First Hour  (1)
Helo, I need informations about the opening hour of a stock, i tried to use this code, but it returns the first hour of the server. datetime first_bar = (datetime) SeriesInfoInteger(Symbol(),Period(),SERIES_FIRSTDATE);
I have several EAs running on a number of MQL5 hosted servers, however one EA I put live recently did not open a trade when I expected it to. Looking at the journal from the server I see the error message "... order buy ... failed [Trade is disabled]". The "Alow live trading" checkbox is checked on
  foreign language  (2)
Hi everybody...i need help...all my mt4 platforms is in another language that i dont understand...anybody out there who can help please ***
Hi.. I would like to set a button to turn off Buy/Sells & or toggle between the three (Buy/Sell/Both). or at least display what the trading is set to (using the Common option) Or use an indicator to set the Order direction. For example.. I have an EA that opens both Buy and Sells, but I want to use
Good day, I'm not a coder, I know nothing about coding but I've managed to scrap together this script. its pretty simple, when price is above Parabolic SAR-Buy. When Price is below Parabolic Sar-Sell. The problem is that it opens multiple orders on the same candle.(refer to image) Can you please
where do i find ip address for metaquotes-demo server
Dear, Good day i paid for Subscribe in ur platform and to copy a signal but when i try to copy a signal nothing is happening i press copy and then the browse take me to MT4 and do nothing. i contacted MT4 and My broker and they told me to check up with u can u please help me with this issue Many