General - page 596

I'm after any tutorial about CTree class and more specific the purpose and functionality Comapre method from CObject . The documentation is vary basic about this subject and there is none Articles about it. Im after any example from where I can understand a purpose and use of CTree class ..My goal
  Depositing money  (5)
Can someone please help me. I go to deposit money into my account for trading, and under neath it clearly states “I understand that I will not be able to use these funds for trading on a real account” What does this mean as i signed up to trade but if i deposit money they are saying those funds
Hello everyone, i'm asking if is there a way to have a notice (email, popup, alert on smartphone with mt4 mobile installed) when signal provider open or close a trade. Thank you to all ,regards
Fractal repaints?! Doesn't always - but why does fractal indicator, built in to MT4(build 1090), repaint? Should it? I know for example custom fractal indicators don't repaint
Is there a way to get 100% tick data for backtesting, or website to backtest your Ea on 100% modiling accuracy
This is crazy. I keep trying to download MT4 and it says it's MT4, but once it's installed it magically turns into MT5. I've been going over this several times now and the same thing keeps happening. What gives
I have 7 MT4 accounts and have tried this on all 7 of them without success. I am logged into MQL5 on each of the accounts. I go to "markets", select any of the free experts and click "download". Nothing happens. This has to be a simple problem to solve, but it's frustrating me. Any help would be
Hi, I wish to subscribe the real signal using demo account to test 1st. Can I subscribe and pay for real signal using demo account? If can, how long can I test the real signal on demo acct? If can, how to do it? Please advice the steps, special link used for such subscription, etc etc , if any....
Hi, I have subscribed MQL5 Signal. But, first time I have subscribed my wrong account then I have subscribed again my account that I am using. So, Can I move my wrong subscribtion to my account that I am using
Hi, i have an indicator where i try to get the handle of an other indicator (inside the same chart) using ChartIndicatorGet(), but moving trough TF, indicator init and deinit stop working! And all became a lot slowly! Shoudn't simply give handle int value this call ? Attached an indicator that
Hi, Suppose I open a buy trade at 1.23000 on eurusd with an expected TP of 10pips The market goes against me and I'd like open a new trade, this time short, at 1.20000 with a TP of 10pips. How can I calculate the lot size if I'd like to close all the trade in profit if the second one reaches the To
The account is mine. It was taken up by someone else. How can I solve it?
hello all, i just subscribed to a signal service called <name removed >. i was assuming i would get some kind of robot that will trade the guy's system or an EA or whatever>! but my MT4 just shows im subscribed but nothing else happens... what to do now? thanks in advance
I have an issue with withdrawal my money.And i try to contact server desk but they didn't reply. Please help me to withdraw my money May be issue is my username name is divya relhan. But my name is divya and surname is relhan May be that why withdrawal rejected. but if this is the problem .so i can
im cant install new indicator on my mq5. I have metatrader 4 and there works fine. Why i have this problem with metatrader 5? Im using macbook pro and Wine to open mq5. Cant even drag and drop the indicador to the data folder
[Deleted]
Hello, something weird in here... Both my signals are disabled (Connection state: signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state.) So overnight my 2 signals went off the monitoring (they were totally public, present in showcase). They are now in an not-existing area (not public, not
i need a hedge tool or ea it will minimize any lose position has been opened by another EA , i dont want to use sl , i need to hedge it
Hi, Can i add free signal to live account and use it on it
Hello, ArrayPrint shows that array is filled correctly. File is saved but empty. If I use FileWrite(…) and add some strings to the file that works. So it must be specific to FileWriteStruct. Any ideas? void CTrend::fileWrite(){ struct Datefile { double val1; double val2;
[Deleted]
With the function MarketBookGet() you get a array back with market book infos. i did see that the size of this array is usual just 15, i think this would mean the last 15 ticks or? Is it anyway possible to get the bid and ask volume for more then 15 ticks, for example for last minute, for last 5
Hey everyone, I came across what appears to be something in parentheses right before a function in the OnTick part of the reference. What does it mean and what is it called? Any help would be appreciated! Example: (ENUM_ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE)AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE)
  Lsma  (36   1 2 3 4)
What is an LSMA? It stands for Least Squares Moving Average and the indicator plots the endpoint of the linear regression line. By comparing the current value to the prior value a determination is made of a possible trend, ie the linear regression line is pointing up or down. Use the close of the
Dear experienced traders If I want to run more than 2 account in same broker in remote desktop VPS, do I need to install more than two terminal ? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Hello, I run an optimization that does not connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network automatically. 1) Cloud credentials are present, 2) MQL5 has funds to cover the optimization. I can manually, go to the "Strategy Tester", open tab "Agents", enable "Use MQL5 Cloud Network" and successfully run the
hi, i have buy an EA in mt5 but i cant install it on my vps any solution
Hi all, You know some traders talking about tick charts 70 and 233 ( as far as I know) They are not included as a native part in MT5, I want to write an EA which creates 70 tick chart. Can you help me how to do it by showing the key points of the way
  Cloud Network  (1)
I registered for the Cloud network, My computer has a show connected. CPU Description PR Jobs Profit Created ↑ Last activity Intel Core i7-3537U @ 2.00GHz, 8067MB DESKTOP-2RMEBKK 83 0 0.00 2020.05.01 2020.05.01 Once there is a Connect show, will it continue to be a show like this
I would like to create an asynchronous function which will be used in my library. But I don't want to use the OnTimer function! If possible, how do you do that? Thanks
Hi Folks I'm not sure if it's my age lol, but when I flick through all my open charts I end up with a short list of pairs to monitor. At the moment I tend to note them down on a sticky on my desktop but as the London open approaches I often modify the list. I was wondering if anyone knows of an
Dear experienced traders, Could you help me with a basic question? I try to find out what is stop out(stop loss), but I can't really understand that. One case in a real account, my broker's stop out was 50% and the account's leverage was 1:100. My balance was around $760, I thought it will be blow