General - page 594

I need to give my EA to some people, but I don't want them to see the trade history when they run my EA. Is there any idea that I can protect my logic as much as possible from people who try to analyze the trade history and mimic my EA? (I can hide source code and parameter , but I am not allowed
Hoping for some help as Im sure there must be an EA in market for this simple function. I want an EA that will simply replace any order that is stopped out on a pair as soon as it is stopped out at the same original entry level with the same stop loss and the same lot size. Any help much appreciated
Hi Guys, I'm at a loss. I have searched everywhere, far and wide, but alas, I struggle to even remotely find relevent information on sorting my comments based on their values. Probably because it's too simple. Please excuse my coding noobness. My dilemma below: (Sorry for not sharing my entire code
[Deleted]
  search the forum  (5)
Hello! Would someone please tell if there's a way to search this forum? Either I can not see the obvious or this is a conspiracy ))
Hello. I wonder if it is possible to add more clients to the cloud network to earn more? MQLCN-Hero
Has anyone had this problem and been able to solve it? My language is still set to English, but as you can see in the image a lot of my MQL5 Webterminal has changed languages and I can't seem to change it back. Can anyone help me out with this please
Hi all, On my home pc I've just set up MT5 with all the indicators/chart settings etc that I want to use. Is there a way for me to save my profile including all settings/indicators so I can install this on my work pc? Thanks
This is the code thats returning the zero divide problem . Which occurs when I change the lot size from MODE_LOTSIZE to MODE_MINLOT. double optimalLotSize = NormalizeDouble(maxLossInQuoteCurr /(maxLossInPips * GetPipValue())/lotSize,2); return optimalLotSize; - - - double lotSize =
Hello! Can anyone give me a tip on how to get my EA to work on two accounts at the same time? Thanks
I do not post the full code, to make question very easy to understand. Two cycles should go in order: A-B-A-B... In others words: Cycle A should be activated only once, Then goes cycle B, and everything repeats... It is not working. Logic code below: y= 0 if x =0 then x= 1 (do A...) ================
Good morning ! I am interested to know if I will using default way to subscribe to MT5 connected to <Deleted>, I can trade binary/scalping based on my strategy, or is needed API provided by <Deleted> for that. Please let me know how I must to proceed. If something is unclear for what I want to do
[Deleted]
Filters are missing on the seller's pages, it's hard to look for products because some vendors have 50 or more products. Adding filters would save users a lot of time, and it would reduce the server load on the MQL5 side. Another solution would be to make sections to clearly differentiate things as
Has anyone ever encountered OrderSelect and HistoryOrderSelect both return false in OnTradeTransactions when trans.type = TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD? How do you deal with that? I need to grab open price of the deal so I need to refer to the order ticket
The post written below by 'the real thing'; a successful currency trader with over 30 years experience; http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=205799#post205799
Can anyone tell me how I can verify a company that uses Metatrader 4 app for it's clients. I was introduced to Metatrader from an unknown (little known) source and I want to verify the Investment Company before I give them any personal information
i need high low swing indicator with good accuracy if any one have kindly share me source code file thank you in advance
  MTPredictor  (30   1 2 3)
Hi folks Trying to export MT4 data into MTPredictor, with no success, cant seem to get the format correct, does anyone know where you can get Ascii data free for the majors? Google searched, followed the tutorial on the MTpredictor site, but keeps comming up with invalid data. I have carefully
How can I avoid users to make a transaction if they exceeds the volume limit (stablished by me), or something like that? I've searched on the documentation but didn't find anything similar
How do you format the Market Watch window, mine is horizontal and would like to set back to Vertical
Dear friends, Please let me know a good indicator for 1minutes trading
hello friends i want to create an object by time.i want to create an object every 1 second on different prices.suppose i want to crate a h_line every 1 second and when the "close"of current candle is changed.can you help
Hey, I found this stoploss code, first off, what do you think of it? Secondly how would i integrate it into the code I already have which is 990 lines long? Thanks guys Nat if((OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber1)) if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) { StopLoss=iHigh(NULL,0,1);
Hi guys, My signal was approved as production and public available, but when i go to signal board, i can not see my signal. Something wrong with my config? Pls help me a bit. Best regards
Hi all, Anyone have any idea what's happened to Thorsten? I use his FY TotalRecovery a lot, but for over a week now it's no longer available. His profilehas been deleted and there's no sign of him anywhere. Fortunately his EA still works, but for how long ? Where's he gone ? Grateful for any hints
Hi, Can somebody help me fixing these issues. I have errors showing synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled, synchronization terminated, cannot copy position, trade request failed [Trade is disabled]. Thanks
Hi gurus, If I wanted to get the developer in freelance to sign NDA, where do I get the NDA for the developer to sign. Does the mql freelance provide the NDA as part of the transaction process or do I have to make my own template
It is common to discuss the original premise: But they don't consider the continuation of the text at all: Here's the main thing that all the debaters fail to consider: SB is a discrete random process with independent STATIONARY increments. Stationary increments are random variables with ZERO
Hello community double HighestHigh(string pSymbol, ENUM_TIMEFRAMES pPeriod, int pStart = 0,int pBars=8){ double high[]; ArraySetAsSeries(high,true); int copied = CopyHigh(pSymbol,pPeriod,pStart,pBars,high); if(copied == -1) return(copied);
Hello I have connected an account num xxxx on my account for obtaining results of the EA installed. It's not my account, it's the account of my friends while he become a seller. So he can't connect this account with his account mql5 because he has already connected on my account. I have deleted the...
Dear Friends, I know we can comment during opening new trade. but I am wondering if there is possibility to comment at the time of closing trades in MT5??? Any comment will be highly appreciated