General - page 588

Hi Guys, I am trying to use CQueue class, but I got an error of " objects are passed by reference only", what does this mean? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| MultiTimeFrame-gold.mq5 |//|
  Rent a Expert  (1)
Hello, if a User rents an algorithm here on MQL5 this person can be see how the Algorithm is working? Thanks for answer. Regards Stefan
  testeur EA  (1)
hello, someone could explain to me how to test an EA. to quickly find the adjustment parameters. It seems that the initial value, the step and the stop value should be entered, but after
  Bad Ticks  (2)
In the OzGold CFD there is a data point that impacts on the look of the chart. I think it is at February 2018 and takes the Oz/Gold down to 150 odd dollars which is clearly incorrect . Also on ASX200 CFD same date. How do you fix this?? Cheers
  my name is wrong  (2)
I have been authenticated, but after the system is verified, my name is wrong. I hope the system can modify it or how can I modify it
Sorry if I am posting in the wrong section. Could anyone help me remove a horizontal line? On MT5 app / was using the crosshairs, put this line is now stuck and I can’t remove it. Have tried long push, double click / delete object / can anyone help? Thanks
anyone know why this is happening, I have been buying market items for over a year and then this happens. i am not getting any response from mt4, please help
I posted a job on a freelance, after negotiations and agreed with the terms and conditions. I can't move the developer to selected. Someone please advise. Thanks
Rented VPS one day ago but the status is ‘stopped’ in the MT5 VPS tap not allow to stop or do migrate .I did so many time refreshed and log in mql account but not working,I contacted service desk but they mentioned ask help from forum , any suggestion please . Thanks Rented VPS one day ago but the
To recall what exactly trading is, it is a long battle between buyers and sellers: each of these traders will have a more or less significant impact on prices and these prices, moreover, reflect the general psychological state of investors at an instant T. From the moment this battle has a direct
Hello I need to access to an special day SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MAX value. I do not know how can I, please help me
I am thinking about importing stock's historical data. The size of data is 3.8GB (csv of 40,000,000 rows) for 1 month data. I plan to get this data for at least 20 years data. Is it possible for MT5 to import such amount of big data
Hi, I have a 0 line indicator; I’d like to to produce an alert when it crosses the 0 line. How do I do this
  Change proxy.  (1)
Let me know how to change proxy on MT5
[Deleted]
Hi. I'm stuck between learning using dynamically created objects using the *new operator, and avoiding them. Is it possible to avoid them
Hi all , I rent VPS service in metatrader 5 , but i have problem "status stopped" Anyone can help me to fix this error
  Signal blocked!  (3)
Your signal has been disabled for new subscriptions due to a suspected violation of the Rules. Your current subscribers will continue to receive trading signals, so keep on trading in the normal mode in order to comply with your obligations under existing subscriptions. To unlock your signal
Hi there I cannot subscribe to Signals. The "signals" options does not appear in my MT4 terminal. Can you help? I have followed the instructions here https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/signals/signal_subscriber#settings and linked my MT4 terminal with my community account. My...
i neeed a website or tool help in creating ea for any strategy t
hi i can't download raw .exe files.  could some moderator download the latest MT4 installer and zip it for me ? that would be awesome. i have others PCs than this one but they all behave the same thanks a lot Jeff
What happens to my subscription when a signal service i am subscribed to is barred from selling services? I just subscribed to <Deleted> a few days ago and he just got barred. Do i get a refund if they had an irregularity
Who have the past tick data to download
i'm new in mql5, i want to develop expert to find stocks with conditions base on band bollinger (iBand). with this below code i have Error code 4806 in BarsCalculated, double lowerBollingerBandArray[];double upperBollingerBandArray[];double middleBollingerBandArray[];double BoundWithValue[];int
I get an Array out of range error only when on EA in live trade not in strategy tester and not in debugging on real data. It seem to happens randomly. I tried to recreate this error but no luck. Is there anyway to log needed array to mannually analyse the error when Array out of range happens? or
  Big help needed  (5)
I tried the demo on MQL5 VPS all great and i decided to try month subscription. Set up and paid all ok but when i tried to migrate it come back and tell me failed and to check Journal I get error code 2020.05.08 20:33:10.866 Virtual Hosting 6128357: migrate 999 symbols (20.10 Kb) Can anyone give me
Dear Sir, How can i obtain the Open Ask and Open Bid for a trade in HistorySelect() to check the spread on the Closed Position with my Broker when a problem occurs in MQL5. My broker sent me this image where can i get access to this data. Reagrds, Amjad Barhoumeh
Hi, could someone explain how to debug the error when running the example code provided from: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5symbolstotal_py https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5symbolsget_py I've included a screenshot of the exact error
Hi there, I have a VPS of MQL5 with Broker 1 with EA 1. Now, I would like to add my EA2 with Broker 2 to this VPS. But I do not know, how I can do it. I appreciate your support very much. Cheers
I regularly watch what's going on in the Market, in the MT5 section. I test and study those robots that are in the top. I don't want to talk about their qualities. But today I found mass feedbacks for April 29. The same picture for the 28th of April. There's no such thing! Look at the date and time
I have been reading this book and I need some assistance understanding one point regarding TD Lines and TD points and price objective. When a contradictory breakout out happens, the active TD line and its price objective should be ignored and the new breakout out should cancel the previous one and