Versions repository of market products. A serious problem!

Hello, I would like to make a suggestion of something that I think is quite serious.
It would be very good if the customer could choose which version of the EA or indicator he wants to use, in case of updates. We know that the Forex market is very competitive and it makes me think that some users can sell their products and then worsen them themselves through an update so that everyone loses access to the most profitable version.
I have even seen other users reporting this.
Maybe even, they do this to "disappear" with the main version and then sell it again under another name. Everything is possible. A repository would do away with the problem.
Me and other users are experiencing this problem with an EA and even if the developer gives up our pressure to go back to the previous version, who guarantees that he won't do it again afterwards? I have enabled only one license out of the 10 available and if I lose my current VPS I will have nothing to do. It made the EA much worse. That was not the EA I bought. I am disappointed and this to me is a service vulnerability.
Reason: