General - page 1311

USDCAD: A re-take of the 1.0244 level is now underway following a sell off the past week. Below the mentioned level will open the door for more downside towards the 1.0200 level. A turn below here will shift risk to the downside towards the 1.0136 level and then the 1.0100 level. Further down,...
  Add sound  (1)
Could somebody help me to add sound alert to this indicator if anybody finds the solution please e-mail at ufuentes@outlook.com I'd really appreciate it
Hello there guys I'm new to forex trading and I found this indicator Forex Bullseye is based on MA cross over I think is really cool and easy to follow along with the use of other indicators for confirmation but it lacks sound alerts for the arrow signal , it's present on the indicator but it would
Hi everyone, For a last 2 years, I've been working on a forex related website. The website is finished (from technical point of view) and it's time to put some content in it. The website needs to be in English. My English is better than basic, but unfortunately not good enough to write complex text....
  USDCHF news  (7)
My favorite trade this week is in the USDCHF, and I came across an analysis which is not my own but has a similar conclusion which is why I happily took it and thanks the guys at Paxforex for this chart which made my start into this trading week a bit easier. I have had this pair on my list of...
Eur/usd has been quiet for a long time now and it usually means that a trend is coming. I assume we're going to see a major move upwards to 1.45 but only if the price goes out of its channel to about 1.35 level.
  hi  (2)
hey guys, i've question. If i subscribe a mt4 Singal, it opens Trades, but does it close them also or only opening ?
  technical analysis pcmbrokers  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
aud usd h4 The price is on 0.786 and we can see a reciprocal ab=cd pattern in H4 TF. We will see it dropping if the supply increases in the market.
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs it is very nice, web style and chm . Who can tell me What is the develop tool for the DOC webiste and help file?
U.S. authorities are considering arresting two former JPMorgan Chase & Co employees for their alleged role in masking $6.2 billion "London Whale" losses, according to two people familiar with the situation. In the latest twist in a scandal that has tainted the reputation of the largest U.S. bank and...
Hi everyone, Looking for an indicator that would sound an alert when there is a large spike, the parameter of which could be changed. Probably best if I tell you why I'm looking for this to help you understand. For example, if one was to open an EU chart for July 4, 2013 you would see a spike of
Hi, I'm new to this, and I was looking this trading robots, and I so this one [url to signal was deleted] From 10.000$ to more than 100.000.000$ in less than a month. Is this possible only because is a demo account? Or is a code that works well with very high frequency.
Hello folks, I would like to know if is there some way to simulate ticks to test indicators and expert advisors on weekends?, do I have to create a custom event or something like that? thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
As we have already announced on June 22, from August 1, 2013 MetaTrader 4 desktop client terminals older than build 500 will be no longer supported. This limitation does not apply to the mobile terminals. In this regard, we strongly recommend that you update your trading terminals to the latest...
I just started with mql5 and I am very excited about it. But I struggle with a (probably) simple problem which I am unable to fix: When I use the strategy tester the spread is always fixed to 50 when using EURUSD, M1 But when I look at the docs I see: "The Strategy Tester of MetaTrader 5 client...
there is anyone aware of the possibility of developing an expert advisor that opens and closes positions depending on the adaptive moving average inclination?for example opens when the inclination is higher than 3 degrees and closes when it comes back below 3 degrees? thanks
sir i need basic knowledge of autotrading how i can use mql5 with trading platform i need detaile information
  Invalid ex5  (5)
I was trying to report this in service request but it failed to save: Client Terminal Build and Version (32 or 64 bit) Build 470 Problem description No compilation error but I when I tried to load my expert: expert xxx (EURUSD H1) loaded succcessfully initializing of xxx (EURUSD H1) failed expert
HELLO I'M NEW AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I CAN CONTACT THE AUTHOR OF THE SIGNAL I USE THE SISTEM SEND MESSAGE BUT HOW I CAN KNOW IF THEY ARE ANSWER ME ? OTHER QUESTION HOW I CAN KNOW WHAT KIND OF SIGNAL AUTHOR ARE ACTIVE ON WHAT ARE NOT ACTIVE? EXAMPLE : THERE ARE A LOT OF SIGNAL THET PROBABLY...
  Interactive DOM  (2)
Does DOM work interactively w/ Market Watch? I'm usuing MT5 for stocks (demo) and found out that by changing selection of symbol in Market Watch, depth of market does not change interactively and I have to drag symbols into DOM windows to chage it. If there is a way to enable this two to work...
Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku is very near to the porice trying to cross it from above to below for good downtrend. But the price is above the cloud and in case of downtrend - the price will come to inside the cloud for ranging market condition. But if the price will continue with bullish so it will...
Hi All, Why are metaquotes demo account on MT5 on a server set on CET (Central European Time)? No brokers are using that time zone and as a result tests you do using the metaquotes demo account are useless because you will not find any brokers using CET. They are all on GMT+3 or GMT ? Just...
  AUD/USD news  (360   1 2 3 4 5 ... 35 36)
AUD/USD rises to a new high of 0.9813 of this hour
Hello folks, I would like to know if is it possible to plot lines or whatever on MT5 chart from outside MT5?, for example from C#?. I would like to make use of the chart of MT5 because you can scroll it left and right and that's very good. Also you can draw candles there, and if i want to do that...
The EA code does not fail. Specific "EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD" as pairs of work and on the "Setup" is selected by default EURUSD: Initial balance $ 5,000; final balance Jan-June 2013 with 0.1 lots, $ 9,700. The same operation but selecting USDJPY tab: $ 10,700. Again selecting USDCAD: $ 9...
Hello Can anyone tell me if it's only me having this issue with the MT4 forum registration? I got questions related to the MT4 but can't register there :(
  EA Samurai  (2)
apa ada yang tahu info mengenai EA Samurai? (Nobody knows about EA Samurai?)
[Deleted]
  Ema cross, print long/short  (13   1 2)
Hi, i was looking at google to find maybe a exist indicator which did what i am looking for. But i was not able to find it, maybe the problem is, that english is not my mothertounge, hopefully anyone here can help me. I look for an ema cross indicator which print the word long or short when 2 emas...
Hi, please someone can help me? I built a chart template I use and saved it... ok, but I can't find it on mt4 folder ... metatrader/templates.. it should be there, shouldn't? If no, where is it? Thanks in advance.
  Write an EA  (4)
Wanted to check how to write an EA ? I have got an EA to implement which might work perfect on 5 minute chart trading in that 5 minute interval. Want to check some good article on same, which gives step-by-step guide to write an EA Thanks