Is there a grail?) - page 5

Alexander_K:

So you do believe in the Grail? You're doing the right thing. Amen.

Lech, where did you come from!?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Lech, where did you come from!?
From the abyss. For it is God's will.

Alexander_K:

So you do believe in the Grail? You're doing the right thing. Amen.

I only wrote"grail" to make it easier to understand.

A system that will yield 50% a month, minimum, with a 50% drawdown will suffice).

Serqey Nikitin:

That's not a serious offer... :

"Give me your GRAAL and I'll pay you back maybe half the profits from some account...".

Usually: "Money in the morning and chairs in the evening ... but money up front!"

Usually, whoever has the money says how it's going to be. And whoever only has an idea, even if in code and on a toaster produces a straight line upwards, either agrees or does not.

Макс:

I only wrote "grail" to make it easier to understand.

A system that with a 50% drawdown will give 50% a month, minimum).

Your suffering and thirst for the Grail is beyond awe-inspiring.

What kind of TC report do you want that you're willing to give cash for?

Alexander_K:

Your suffering and thirst for the Grail is beyond awe-inspiring.

What kind of TC report do you need that you are willing to give cash for?

Alexander, I need a robot. Which I can test and put on a pamm account if it's adequate.

The cash will come from the profits. My money and the investor's, 50/50.

Макс:

Alexander, I need a robot. One that I can test and put on a pamm account, if it is adequate.

The cash will come from the profits. From my money and the investor's, 50/50.

You won't be able to test the Grail on the data that's in the public domain. That's the mystery of the market.

What you want would require creating an additional module to process the archived data and hiring a programmer.

I will think about it.

Макс:

Alexander, I need a robot. One that I can test and put on a pamm account, if it is adequate.

The cash will come from the profits. From my money and the investor's, 50/50.

Interesting logic:

That you'll return some of the profits, everyone should take your word for it...

But the GRAAL you will test "for adequacy" , and return it if you don't like it...

Great idea!

Serqey Nikitin:

Interesting logic:

That you will return some of the profits, everyone should take your word for it...

But the GRAAL you will test 'for adequacy' and return it if you don't like it...

Great idea!

Your level of development in this industry is clear to me - to trick people into learning how to push buttons. You don't have to go any further.

Alexander_K:

You cannot test the Grail on the data that is in the public domain. That is the mystery of the market.

What you want would require creating an additional module to process the archived data and hiring a programmer.

I will think about it.

The thing is, entrusting your and your investors' money to an ordinary manual button maker is stupid. I know how to do it myself. It's easier already - to subscribe to a signal you like.

Reason: