I think it would be great having these 2 new features:

1) knowing how many views per days of a product
2) possibility to set price to 0 for x days....after x days product has expired

What do you think?

Lol you want products for free 

Paul Anscombe:
Lol you want products for free 

My dear friend, it is different.

I want to give the opportunity to try products for free but just for a limited time ;)

Marco Montemari:

I want to give the opportunity to try products for free but just for a limited time ;)

ah I see now...  

however, they can already test in the strategy tester

Marco Montemari:

Agree that's the best option, having a free Product running in normal mode (not in Strategy tester) for a limited time.

Other good features would be:

-option to add more than 1 .ex5 per a Product;

-have cross Product discounting;

Joao Paulo Ferreira Fortes:

Agree that's the best option, having a free Product running in normal mode (not in Strategy tester) for a limited time.

Other good features would be:

-option to add more than 1 .ex5 per a Product;

-have cross Product discounting;

I always reccomend it let it run on a single pair, this can be handeld by the developer

Paul Anscombe:

ah I see now...  

however, they can already test in the strategy tester

it is not the same. I want them to use in real and getting used to it.
Anyway I also dont like some characteristics of the market.

-I have no visibility of how many views I get ( updated once per day or in real time)

-some developers fill th first page with more than 10 products, different products but same icon and same developer. They should not allow it

-they show only the higher price. So if I have 1 year per 90 usd and a developer offers a product for only 20 $ per month, the user will see only 90 and 20....

There are several good ideas posted here. Unfortunately I don't think Metaquotes would invest time in anything which would not increase their own profits.

Without even talking to have their attention.

Alain Verleyen:

There are several good ideas posted here. Unfortunately I don't think Metaquotes would invest time in anything which would not increase their own profits.

Without even talking to have their attention.

Reputation is one of the first thing....developers who get bored to publish and spend money for a low return will stop to develop.
Look at mt5. after many years people is still using mt4. Personally I stopped to sell products, I just rent them and I really think users would spend more money if they could try product for free, also because as we were saying in the oher post, there are many fake reviews.
You know every good business, need investement to keep going well. Investing now is a profit for tomorrow.

Maybe I am wrong, but I think that :)

Marco Montemari:

You know every good business, need investement to keep going well. Investing now is a profit for tomorrow.

I can see that right now :-D

I think both ideas are excellent, and something I would like to see as a seller myself. Particularly the ability to see if anyone is even looking at a product so you know whether to spend more time on it or not. I don't want to spend hours refining something no one is interested in.
Reason: