General - page 267

Hey) I am new to forex trading, and I simply cannot figure out the answer to the following question. If I want to trade some currency pair, for example, EURUSD, what should my account currency be? I see that it is possible to trade currency pair even having an account in a totally different
Hi, I can't seem to find the "Make a payment subsection in the client area as described in: 5. DEACTIVATING THE "RECURRING CHARGES" SERVICE 5.1. Deactivating the "Recurring Charges" Service is done as follows: In the Payments section of the the Client Area, select the "Make a payment" subsection
Hello. I don't know if it makes much of a difference, but I've always wondered... say I have a position in profit, i.e. $20, and there's another trade in loss, i.e. $-15. In all I'm gonna make $5 profit, but does it make a difference if I choose to close the profit first, so that my balance
Dear Community, dear ladies and gentlemen from MQL5, I'm here since a few months an want to share my findings about this platform so far. Improvements in Quality Assurance of EA Devs After a lot of research, reading and testing of the provided EAs here via MQL5 I come to the conclusion, there's a
Hello, I'm new to MQL5, coming from pro-realtime. Currently using online apps to generate code. I have a simple one I'll paste below. It's a simple follow the 6 period LWMA and buy when trending up and close on a lower low. I've added a stop loss, take profit and trailing stop. The problem I have is
I assign a TP and SL value but it doesn't appear on the trade view, how can I fix this? I would also like it to show the number 0.0000 when I don't set a TP and SL value. Thanks
  signal sender  (1)
Hello do we have an example code that involves sendings commands to a reciever i mean a manual signal sender such that if someone can send signal to recievers account on local matching without having to open trade on his account trade only opens on the reciever acount
I need help on how to login to the MetaTrader Web Platform with live account. Your response will greatly appreciated
I sent a script( ex5 file ) to my client( Freelance ) for demonstrating something. Instead of opening the script is showing something like this( attached screenshot ). Can anyone please help in what might be causing this issue. Note:- It is a very simple script that does not use any external
Hello, I have some EA running on VPSs where I set push notifications on transactions, to display in my mobile app. It worked fine for many time. At past month I started receiving push notifications also from any new VPS reconnecting to MQL5.com, as "New authorization on MQL5.com" subject. I have all
Hi, could you please tell how to solve why I cannot download the historical data as H1 in MT5 strategy tester? The data from 3 Nov 2021 to today is okay, but all of the data before 3 Nov 2021 is only 0:00. Thank you
  Antivirus on VPS  (1)
Hi everyone, Any suggestions on antivirus/protection for MT4 running on Windows VPS? Is there any need for it or is it enough Windows security? Thanks
  Please help  (1)
Hello all i need to change my signal price but i can't
Hello! Does anybody know if it is possible to deposit my account by use of a "Gift Visa Card" which is a prepaid card? As you may well be aware of these cards, Gift cards (Master or Visa) are known as Prepaid cards. Also, some websites does not accept Prepaid cards for payment. Does MQL5 allows me
Hello, Has anyone noticed if the OBJ_EVENT tooltip has stopped working? The documentation says that the tooltip is by default the OBJPROP_TEXT and it should show up when hovering over the event. Well, I've tried everything, and played around with all the other properties, and I just can't get the
When using EA on mql5 VPS on MT4 so Autotrading must be OFF so it wont trade twice. the smiley face is not happy on the charts is that ok
I Am Trading On a Pair GBPJPY The PNL i Am Calculating As Pip Difference from ( Start Price And Current Price ) Multiple By Total Lot But The PNL Is Not Matching With MT5 PNL How Do I Calculate The PNL In USD
Hello! I have a problem and I would be really glad if someone can find me the solution that I am trying to find for 1hour and a half now but without success. I have made a backtest in the strategy tester in MT5 of an EA that I have coded and I have exported the graph result into a .csv file in order
good morning i have a problem the toolbox has got a weird very small window format that i can't edit someone can help me for the original format
  Timer  (4)
On the timer expert, how does code the bad hours bit map and what time is used
Hello the ea ist allmost finish i have a little problem i want set in a variable a pip intiger i need this as double example distanz = 300; if(distanz > 0.003 how can i set this with funktion Digits? so that the ea works on euro and JPY ? this is the last thing thx for help if i print the
Hi All, Before anyone advice check this and that, i have already explored and getting to the point it does not support or FAILED to install due to error "A debugger has been found running in your system....", i tried Raspbian OS 64-bit and also 32-Bit no luck. Other wine related software works well
  Choice of VPS  (1)
Hello everyone I would like to host my expert on the VPS , so by default Mql5 offers us its VPS, I would like to know if I can use another host which offers at a good price my question is whether it will work an expert on the VPS, it will trade automatically and correctly? Thanks very much
When i select the Fibo properties i can't see the Fibo Levels so i can't custom it to have my risk-reward ratio
  Arbitration  (7)
It has been 1 month ,but a decision of arbitration needs to be done ..how do we conclude fast ? my developer did not complete the job ,any help
Hello, I observe in the Strategy Tester big differences between its results and reality. I use the one from mql5. It is something that has surprised me so much that I have stopped trusting their estimates, since it does not happen to me with one robot but with several. For example, I put the robot
Hi, if I open or change a trade in the window to select there is white font on white background, so I cant read anything. Is there a way to change that? I use metatrader4 on Android
I have an issue. i subscribed on a signal, and it went good some days. then I put a multipler on the acount, and i dont know if its related to that, but the signals trades are really trading wrong. my tradees differ a lot from what can be seen on the signal providers history. There it shows only
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, every time I launch MT5 it opens with the strategy tester and terminal tabs fully open. I can do all the things but when I close or rearrange terminal or stratgy tester tabs the platform crash. Here's a demo: https://imgur.com/a/dwbgey5 As you can see the application crash when I try to
Hi all, I am new to coding and am having some issues with this code. I have adapted this code from a friend and tried to make it work with my parameters, but the code does not seem to be working for me. Does anyone see what's wrong with it??? //--- input parameters input int StopLoss= 30 ; input